Ideas For A Christmas / Ny Beach Holiday

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

I am currently researching some places for our upcoming Christmas / NY holidays but would appreciate your ideas and advice.

I will by travelling with my 1.5 year old son and his mother, and have the following preferences:

• No crowded party place like Boracay
  • A nice beach and beach-side resort
  • Relatively short travelling time from Manila (airport)
  • Possibility of renting a bike to explore the place
  • Prefer somewhat touristy smaller towns with sufficient infrastructure

Thanks

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I am currently researching some places for our upcoming Christmas / NY holidays but would appreciate your ideas and advice.   I will by travelling with my 1.5 year old son and his mother, and have the following preferences:

FTB being one of Many that have Followed you since your arrival and your many postings, I felt that maybe I  may ask what Happened with the Trip to Thailand. Sorry if this is personal and I would quite understand if for any reason you did not want to answer but I have to Admit that your Story was talked about at some Lunchtime bevvies and those that have tried to help (That I have personally spoken too)  like me, are a little bewildered by the End result not forthcoming.

Of course when we saw your request for Motorbike hire and now Accommodation. Well I for one can only Speculate. Not good to Speculate so if I can make so Bold and be very Forward and ask, What happened in the End?

As I said if it is too personal I understand, but when the Fat lady Don't sing

JP :tiphat:  :)

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

Hi JP, haha, good question, but fortunately the truth is that I can take two (separate) weeks off in December, which will result in the above mentioned expensive and difficult trip to Thailand, where we will meet my family who are also holidaying there, and a hopefully cheaper and relaxed Christmas holiday at some local resort in the Phils. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Google "Casa de Philipinas" on the bataan penn. we enjoyed it there

• Like 1