85Yo Retired Us Army Vet Dead.

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted
“I have specific instruction to the [chief of police] to prove his worth.”
IE: go kill some criminals vigilantly justice is the only real justice in the Phils . One of the reasons Davao is so safe the criminal know there will be no long drawn out court case. Go kill 5 or 6 bad guys and many more will move on for fear of there lifes 

Ice pick is a very common weapon here as well as a bolo  nobody would blink at someone carrying  either

Markham
Posted
Posted

I don't have any facts but my guess is very few Filipinas have or will attend a course to become qualified to own a gun, therefore since the foreigner cannot own a gun there most likely will not be one in the home and criminals know this.

Bad idea. Allowing foreigners to own/carry arms is the very last thing that should happen.
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

I don't have any facts but my guess is very few Filipinas have or will attend a course to become qualified to own a gun, therefore since the foreigner cannot own a gun there most likely will not be one in the home and criminals know this.

Bad idea. Allowing foreigners to own/carry arms is the very last thing that should happen.

If a foreigner can graduate from the same Firearm Safety Course that Filipinos are required to attend and receive the same Certificate and License to own a firearm then why shouldn't the foreigner be allowed to own a firearm?  I doubt there are enough foreigners who want to overthrow the government to worry about that and if the foreigner hates Filipinos or Asians then he shouldn't be here in the first place.