Tropical Storm To Hit Dumaguete In 48 Hours Or Less?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Lots of wind and rain last night but no damage where we live and we didn't loose power or services that I know of here in Bacolod

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Lots of wind and rain last night but no damage where we live and we didn't loose power or services that I know of here in Bacolod

You would know Mike if you did as the ref light wont come on when you open the door.  :hystery:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
You would know Mike if you did as the ref light wont come on when you open the door.

Yea ... I've been wondering about that because no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to sneak up on the little guy that sits in my ref and turns that blasted light on every time I open the door .... do you suppose when I close the door he has enough common sense to shut the light off or is he just leaving it on and wasting my money ???????????????????????? .....

Ahhhhh .... the things you ponder when you get older ..... :santa dance: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm kind of glad i moved to Davao... The last 2 storms we only had a bit of rain... There's been flooding and what not on other parts of the island but hardly anything at all here!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I'm kind of glad i moved to Davao... The last 2 storms we only had a bit of rain

All the smart people move to Davao . .  but all the fun people take our chances with the earthquakes, typhoons, tropical storms and lawlessness that the rest of the Philippines has to offer and . . . . its more fun here.

As for the storm.  Where I am at in Dumaguete it was little more than a normal rain storm with moderate winds.  Not pleasant but no lasting effects.

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm kind of glad i moved to Davao... The last 2 storms we only had a bit of rain

All the smart people move to Davao . .  but all the fun people take our chances with the earthquakes, typhoons, tropical storms and lawlessness that the rest of the Philippines has to offer and . . . . its more fun here.

As for the storm.  Where I am at in Dumaguete it was little more than a normal rain storm with moderate winds.  Not pleasant but no lasting effects.

I'm only smart because my Special Someone loves it here... i was all ready to be a fun guy in Duma!!!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

i was all ready to be a fun guy in Duma!!!

"Bob" I certainly Hope I am reading this Right and you have NOT made a 'Typo'  :hystery:

the One liners are always the best! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

"Bob" I certainly Hope I am reading this Right and you have NOT made a 'Typo' :hystery:

Oops! Thanks, Jack!

Make that "fungi"...

:D

"Bob" I certainly Hope I am reading this Right and you have NOT made a 'Typo' :hystery:

Oops! Thanks, Jack!

Make that "fungi"...

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Make that "fungi"...

See what happens when you speak of Dumaguete, you get double posts :hystery:  :t07216:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Make that "fungi"...

See what happens when you speak of Dumaguete, you get double posts :hystery: :t07216:

Nope! Just more fungi to spread around!!!

• Like 2