Tarsier Sanctuary In Bohol Documentary

JonPalawan
Posted
Posted

To find it go to kickass dot so and search for tarsier. The video is tarsier.wmv
The quality is maybe a 6 or 7, but the content is 10, imho. I recorded it using a tv card in my desktop while still in the US. It follows the life of Carlito Pizarras, who as a boy was derisively called "monkey boy", but soon became protector of tarsiers by making up laws with associated fines for harming tarsiers. Now he is "tarsier man" in the employ of Philippine Tarsier Foundation, Inc. If there is interest in this video, alert me so that I can leave my computer on for the download.

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Found the listing. When I try to download, it's no joy. You should try a more respectable file host. I got a security warning.

JonPalawan
Posted
Posted

Found the listing. When I try to download, it's no joy. You should try a more respectable file host. I got a security warning.

What do you suggest? It is a worthwhile video. I could burn it to a cd and send it to you.

JonPalawan
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's another video on youtube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=     8rBndmo8DKA

Just remove the spaces between = and 8

Huge, lustrous eyes glisten in the moonlight. Long fingers cling to branches. A strange squeal pierces the forest. This is the mysterious Philippine Tarsier. See these alien-like creatures and learn why the world's oldest primate may soon disappear.

Edited by JonPalawan

JonPalawan
Posted
Posted

Here's another video on youtube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=     8rBndmo8DKA

Just remove the spaces between = and 8

Huge, lustrous eyes glisten in the moonlight. Long fingers cling to branches. A strange squeal pierces the forest. This is the mysterious Philippine Tarsier. See these alien-like creatures and learn why the world's oldest primate may soon disappear.

The youtube video is the same as the one I placed on the torrent site. And even though it's only 150mb, the quality is decent.