How Weird Does It Get

whosalildog
Posted
Posted

considering a move to cebu, sounds great.

now i'm an artist and musician.my friends here think i'm weird over here in the states. i wonder how i'll be perceived in cebu? i can't wait to see what happens. i think we could all be having more fun . . .if that's possible. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

considering a move to cebu, sounds great.

now i'm an artist and musician.my friends here think i'm weird over here in the states. i wonder how i'll be perceived in cebu? i can't wait to see what happens. i think we could all be having more fun . . .if that's possible. 

My guess is if they think you're weird in the states they will think the same in the Philippines  :)  There is a made up of westerners in Cebu. The Bruce Conte Band.

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

Good luck to you.. but I have to warn you... they have a lot of great singers in the Philippines.... I am guessing it stems from all that Karaoke they do there...

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

10 years ago I was still doing music as a sideline and was often in demand as a vocalist along with my bass and keyboards. When I joined the Canadian Air Force, many of us were frustrated musicians. Now in the Philippines? I still play my board through my Mac for my own enjoyment. I don't dare pretend I can sing. Though I did get a standing ovation when I did (another great Canadian) Mikey Bustos' Circumcized song at my moving away party here in Davao the other night...

:D

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Littledog, just sing the classic Sinatra song "My Way" then you get over there great way to break the ice. 

• Like 5

whosalildog
Posted
Posted

thanks for the feedback, but i need all you cats in on this let's show we're not afraid to be loonatics. put the hoffman lenses on and go nuts right!

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Geoff

Its a waste of time replying to Email notifications. I dont want to read them so look at this topic here to explain why you do not reply to a notification.  :thumbsup:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/20502-no-reply/

• Like 2