House 4 Rent

13 posts in this topic

ID: 1   Posted (edited)

I was at the sorry sorry store today having a quiet beer with my lady, the lady owner, who has become a good friend, has a fully furnished house 3 bedroom  for 10,000 pesos a month, she asked me if I knew any one that would be interested.

Edited by frosty (chris)
4 people like this

ID: 2   Posted (edited)

She is a straight up person and if I wasn't locked into my place I would snap it up in an instant

Edited by frosty (chris)
4 people like this

I was at the sorry sorry store today having a quiet beer with my lady, the lady owner, who has become a good friend, has a fully furnished house 3 bedroom  for 10,000 pesos a month, she asked me if I knew any one that would be interested.

Pity the timing is wrong for me :th_unfair:

2 people like this

Where is the location?

1 person likes this

Presuming this property is on Mactan ..have sent you pm

1 person likes this

She is a straight up person and if I wasn't locked into my place I would snap it up in an instant

I can vouch for this, she's a lovely lady.  

I'm assuming the place is near the Sorry Sorry Frosty?  If so that would be Basak, not far from Grand Mall LLC.

sounds like a great house but its only 2 years too soon for me

Wow! 10,000 pesos seems like a great deal! Do you have picked urea of the place? Advance thanks!

Wow! 10,000 pesos seems like a great deal! Do you have picked urea of the place? Advance thanks!

Hello Foster, the house was available in February, not sure if it is still going, I will be going down the sorry store for a quiet beer latter today so I will inquire if it's still available. There are a few in 2 Storey 2 b/room places in my S.D. I will ask about and see what the going rate is I pay 8000 pesos a month unfurnished, it's a good small S.D. every one is super friendly, close to the malls, B.I., about 25 minutes drive to SM Mall in Cebu.

Hello Foster, the house was available in February, not sure if it is still going, I will be going down the sorry store for a quiet beer latter today so I will inquire if it's still available. There are a few in 2 Storey 2 b/room places in my S.D. I will ask about and see what the going rate is I pay 8000 pesos a month unfurnished, it's a good small S.D. every one is super friendly, close to the malls, B.I., about 25 minutes drive to SM Mall in Cebu.

Thanks so much, Frosty Chris for the info and details. Enjoy the beer and relax