Child Support Payable By Law; Anti Violence Against Women And Their Children Act

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Where does it say that?

I also inferred from the reading that the court in Holland told him to pay an amount that translates to 350 to 400 US dollars depending on the exchange rate but it ay have just been a 'suggestion'

According to Delia, Andersen promised to give monthly support to their son in the amount of P17,500

When you promise a payment in court for child support, that amount will be written into the court documents and becomes fact... I think the writer was just phrasing it in a nice way...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
DonJuanMatus
Posted
Posted

What is the child support law in the Philippines for child support if you're not married?

How much do you pay?  How do they determine the amount?

Until what age?

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, DonJuanMatus said:

What is the child support law in the Philippines for child support if you're not married?

Until what age?

More importantly how much is it going to cost for the DNA test?

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, DonJuanMatus said:

Until what age?

It's not the easiest thing to answer on this forum as many variables come into play...  Is the child yours..?  Do you live with the mother and child?  Do you treat the child yours..?  Where is the father..?  Is he involved with the child..?  And about 20 thousand other questions...  

Some questions are just too complex to ask on this forum...  You are better off using Google and trying to find answers there...  Or speak to a lawyer familiar with family law...

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 6:09 AM, jon1 said:

If he was American, his passport would have been not allowed to be renewed until he was caught up with the payments... just saying

An American Citizen, such as myself, age 62 or older, receiving SS.  Would receive child support in the name of the child, paid to the mother as beneficiary.

Plenty of us here in the Philippines on that. So I doubt if a case could even be filed.  My benefits are around 29k per month, so that exceeds any award a court might give.

Can't comment on younger guys, military retirees el al.

I'm also an Aussie Citizen, child benefits are paid within Australia only.