Here's A Good One, I'm Broke ( So What Happens.)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Fictional but could happen I guess.

:unsure: I have overstayed now for 2 years, My Wife has left me, I have no bank account, No pension, Plan "B" is Shot.

All my Savings have Gone and the House is Unsaleable as it is not Finished. ( of Course I am not even mentioned on the Title so I got absolutely Nothing.

I have been arrested 7 times for begging and now the BOI are telling me I will be deported if I don't pay my Fines and get my visa back in line, I owe Thousands and Thousands. My friends wife has said I have to leave the House.

So now they will Deport me. OK go Do it. But Where to and more importantly Who will pay?

So Campers What happens Now?  :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
So now they will Deport me

Interesting point.  I have read of lots of 'deportation orders' being written but I have not heard of the BI actually paying for a ticket for someone to leave. Do they just throw them in a detention cell?

• Like 4

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

try contacting this firm they can offer much better advice than we can , at least we can offer suggestions and its up to you to decide whats best , yet this firm has dealt with situations like what was described

http://www.philippines-expats.com/forum/137-emergency-expat-assistance/

Edited by Call me bubba
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So now they will Deport me

Interesting point.  I have read of lots of 'deportation orders' being written but I have not heard of the BI actually paying for a ticket for someone to leave. Do they just throw them in a detention cell?

Well Dave, this was really the point of me raising this. WTF does happen God Forbid But......................... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

try contacting this firm they can offer much better advice than we can , at least we can offer suggestions and its up to you to decide whats best , yet this form has dealt with situations like what was described    

:hystery:  Bit late now my friend, I am in a Cell awaiting Deportation  :rolleyes:

Not quite sure you are reading into the Spirit of this  :unsure:  it is not a real Situation it is a What if,  the proverbial S...t hits the fan. :tiphat:

JP  :tiphat:

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Fictional but could happen I guess.

:unsure: I have overstayed now for 2 years, My Wife has left me, I have no bank account, No pension, Plan "B" is Shot.

All my Savings have Gone and the House is Unsaleable as it is not Finished. ( of Course I am not even mentioned on the Title so I got absolutely Nothing.

I have been arrested 7 times for begging and now the BOI are telling me I will be deported if I don't pay my Fines and get my visa back in line, I owe Thousands and Thousands. My friends wife has said I have to leave the House.

So now they will Deport me. OK go Do it. But Where to and more importantly Who will pay?

So Campers What happens Now?  :rolleyes:

Well all I  would do is bend over and kiss my a..e goodbye :attention:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Do what others have done, set up a Facebook page with a bullsh&t story and wait till the money comes in from the Filipinos who believed the story and sent donations. Wont take long and you have enough to waste at the bar every night till you decide to go home.

Damn and Blast Globe have just cut me off for Non payment.  :hystery:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Have that secret account so when this does happen you have the funds to get where ever you need to be,

You dont need much a few thousand English pounds.

And lets face it boys, things like this usually has signs telling you there is something wrong before it all hits you.

Having been divorced twice before i have learnt that anything can happen, yes i love my wife and i would give her anything if i could but i hold the purse strings and i always will, i am not saying i dont trust her its the people around her i dont trust .

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

There was an American living nearby whose wife had passed away and her son cleaned him out. He had not contacted the BI to see what his situation was for over 2 years. He wandered around town eating dry bread until a church group contacted the American Embassy and he was sent back to USA. I don't know who exactly paid his costs but he never did for sure. He had no family in USA.

By the way, in what coffer does the visa extensions and such go into?

• Like 2