Visa-Free Countries For Filipinos

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

This was on the GMA news network so I thought it was worth displaying here.  You can go to this link for the source http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/imready/overview#

list_of_visafree_countries_for_filipinos

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

At least 3 of those countries I would have to do a google search since I have never heard of them.  :)

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

would it be easy for your Filipina wife to meet you say in Thailand or would the Philippines immigration people give her a hard time

Edited by sjp52

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

would it be easy for your Filipina wife to meet you say in Thailand or would the Philippines immigration people give her a hard time

Perhaps they should just bring the news clipping and tell the Immigration officials to shove off.  Its not like they can get deported. :3_12_31[1]:  :540:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

At least 3 of those countries I would have to do a google search since I have never heard of them.  :)

You mean you have never heard of Hong Kong, Malaysia or Singapore! :mocking:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Ynot
Posted
Posted

I heard from  a friend that immigration gives the girls a real hard time before they leave the country making sure they have sufficient money and or bookings in the country they intend to visit.  But after the first trip any subsequent trips are ok, just routine.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I heard from  a friend that immigration gives the girls a real hard time before they leave the country making sure they have sufficient money and or bookings in the country they intend to visit.  But after the first trip any subsequent trips are ok, just routine.

I suppouse they will need the permit to LEAVE UNDEPENDING of if they go to a country which don't or demand a VISA.

It's remarkable it's harder for PHILIPPINE citizens to get OUT of Phils than get IN to some other countries!!!  :1 (103):

• Like 2