Expats Club Or Meeting In Cebu

kenrich
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know of any ex-pats club or meeting in Cebu. I recently moved to the Cebu area from Dumanguete. There was an expats club I belonged to their and ex-pats met at the McDonalds there usually every weekday for some "western" talk.  Also being from Canada it would be great to meet some ex-pat Canadians.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There are a few things that go on for example a group meets at the Emerald Isles for carpet bowls on a Sunday. Another group used to and maybe still does have some sort of bowling but the location escapes me just now so thats the bowling side covered.  :)

Places like the El Geckos bar or Marshall's Irish pub seem to get a few regulars I hear, Time Out bar and various sports bars would be places to meet others. Can't think of any arranged meet ups at the moment but there will be some when I move to Cebu in 2050  :)

• Like 2

Ynot
Posted
Posted

hi arrive in cebu on 10 September, looking for to it, if anyone is interested would love to meet.   I will be staying near Alaya mall (not sure how that is spelt) for few days

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Nano
Posted
Posted

Coming to Cebu from Florida in February 2019, anyone here?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Nano said:

Coming to Cebu from Florida in February 2019, anyone here?

Yes, what would you like to know? 

Nano
Posted
Posted

Just looking for some kindred spirits. Perhaps for a meet and greet once I get in Cebu the second week of February. Thanks for answering my post.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Nano said:

Just looking for some kindred spirits. Perhaps for a meet and greet once I get in Cebu the second week of February. Thanks for answering my post.

Where will you be staying?

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hi there, an American acquaintance, goes to an Expat gathering at the Marco Polo Hotel in Cebu, don't know the time or date but you could contact the Hotel and ask, as far as I know they meet for dinner, mainly North Americans.

Nano
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Where will you be staying?

With friends in Cebu City.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Just now, Nano said:

With friends in Cebu City.

Big city. If you find yourself in the IT park I may be able to meet up some time.