Blacklisted From The Philippine Immigration 2015

thrdchance
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you are from a foreign country trying to enter the country of the Philippines and on a sex offender registry, you will NOT be allowed to enter and immediately placed on their blacklist. As of 5 June 2014 The Secretary of the Philippines Immigration Department has issued a policy of denial to anyone entering their country that has been placed on a sex offender registry. In addition, there is no appeal. However, you can petition the Secretary of Justice and request that an order be granted for your entry. If you need further information contact me at xxxxx m. I will give you all the information I found first hand.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed email
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This is a forum. If you have information to share then do it on the forum as thats how forums work. 

• Like 5

calasiaobound
Posted
Posted

If you're a sex offender..frankly im glad you can't come here..certainly don't understand why anyone would want to help sex offenders with ANYTHING.. especially going to a poorer type of place where its ( I guess) easier to prey on the underaged ones..

• Like 4

Wrye83
Posted
Posted

If you are from a foreign country trying to enter the country of the Philippines and on a sex offender registry, you will NOT be allowed to enter and immediately placed on their blacklist. As of 5 June 2014 The Secretary of the Philippines Immigration Department has issued a policy of denial to anyone entering their country that has been placed on a sex offender registry. In addition, there is no appeal. However, you can petition the Secretary of Justice and request that an order be granted for your entry. If you need further information contact me at xxxxx m. I will give you all the information I found first hand.

Why in the world are you trying to help sex offenders come to the Philippines?  :bash:

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

This is a forum. If you have information to share then do it on the forum as thats how forums work. 

It's middle of the night still.

JGF, get rid of this one please.

• Like 1

thrdchance
Posted
Posted

Why in the world are you trying to help sex offenders come to the Philippines?  :bash:

First of all, not all of those on the registry are pedophiles; if you're caught urinating outside, and you're caught, you're a sex offender; if you solicit a prostitute, you're a sex offender, if you are 18 and had sex with your significant other who is 17, you're a sex offender; even if you marry after you got caught.  I'm not trying to help pedophiles; I am trying to discourage them. Whether this is a forum or not, people automatically think sex offenders had sex with a minor possibly because of the media attention given to the public. The fact is you're a pedophile if you pursue or engage in any type of sexual conduct with anyone under the age of 18 IAW US laws.

• Like 2

Samson28
Posted
Posted

I don't sympathize with sex offenders, but you can get added to the list for something as minor as peeing in public or copping a feel. While I don't think people who commit such acts are guilt free, I think its a bit too much for them to share the same list as pedophiles and rapists.

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

NOT all sex offenders ARE true SEX OFFENDERS.....

of what the law is in the usa or what i recall... IF your PEEING in public and is near the presences of a child that could pit you on the :"LIST",, if you have family here and you wish to visit . you could be blacklisted,,

NOT ALL SEX OFFENDERS ARE rapists or child abusers,,,

with the HIGH COST OF LEGAL DEFENSE one may take a ''PLEA" not knowing the full consequences..

I would post further but this topic is not mine to give any further comment...,, i have children.

BEST ADVICE IS to contact the FAC / Mr. alfred Lehert is the best to help

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It's middle of the night still.

JGF, get rid of this one please.

No I won't get rid of anything. People are entitled to their say, opinion, advice or whatever as long as it's within the rules and members behave and act like adults. Those who can't do that can just stop reading or replying if the topic is not to their liking but like most things in life there is more too it than the average person knows or thinks about. Further more we have a good team of moderators to make decisions as to what to remove,hide or who to deal with so we will make the decisions as to the next step of any topic.

• Like 5

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

You do not have to be in the presents of anyone or expose yourself to anyone to be convicted of being a sex offender for peeing in public or engaging in sex in the backseat of your own car ..... both offenses are considered to have taken place in public even though no one except the cop saw you OR took a sample of the evidence ..... this is just how far the political police have gone .... if there is anyone who has NEVER peed out side or had sex in their car at anytime in their life please raise your hand ..... I'm afraid I can't ..... :tiphat:

Just think if that law was implemented here in the Phils 90% of the Filipino males would be in jail ..... :thumbsup:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 3