It's Not Necessary To Meet People Online

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Can't say that I totally agree with your post. Both manners of meeting have merit and can produce the same

results.

In my instance I met my Filipino gf here in Thailand. In doing so, I set criteria what I was looking for and

did not deviate. I wanted an English speaker, educated (degree), no children or grown up, plus the usual, kind,

caring etc.

My point here is that if you stick to your relevant criteria, you are just as likely to find the right person as the

manner you have suggested. I have no doubt that these types of organisations will also give you many worthy

introductions. Apples for apples as they say.

• Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted
You will not only be exposed to lots of potential partners, you will be exposed to ones who are likely from a better class and will be less likely to scam you.
Corect. Although it's a disadvantage with they are from SAME groups, you can have to meet many grumpy women, if you are picky and/or hard to find suiting to as to complicated me*  :mocking:   needing to say "Sorry. Can't suit" to many...

*My very serious working side, and my bohemic joking private side are much different, so it's very hard to find ONE woman suiting BOTH   :)     Some have been shocked when I switch fast between my sides   :lol:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Some have been shocked when I switch fast between my sides  

:hystery:  Thomas, does this make you a Jekyll & Hyde or just our friend with as Split personality. :dance:

​Kidding Thomas.  just kidding Matey :cheers: 

JP  :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

I agree with this post. I have never had much luck online. You can't beat having boots on the ground and seeing them in person.

• Like 3

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Good points, OP.  But what about those that don't really appreciate the whole group dynamics and politics involved with such social gatherings?  Are they destined to meet only mediocre women?   Online dating is just a tool.....like meeting girls through friends, joining clubs, or meeting girls in one's day-to-day activities.  And honestly, I have never met a foreigner that was living here and was still searching for a DECENT girl online.  Does anyone do that?   

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: I agree nothing beets Boobs on the ground

B  top view   O O   front view   b   side view

:cheersty: 

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Some have been shocked when I switch fast between my sides  

:hystery:  Thomas, does this make you a Jekyll & Hyde or just our friend with as Split personality. :dance:

:)     I'm MUCH different between when I'm private joking, and when I want to get something - boring  - done fast by switching to be hard concentrated speedy effective, because by that I get much more time left to do fun/interesting things  :dance:

Not easy for ONE wife to suit both, so perhaps I better get two   :mocking:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I have never tried online dating so I can't say anything useful about it, but it is certainly easy to meet people in the Philippines.

Partly, of course, life is lived much more outdoors and on foot, compared to Europe and North America where we stay indoors and then get into a car, but mainly, I think, because Filipinos just interact more with others than we do.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Filipinos just interact more with others than we do.
A big part through Facebook, posting a lot of selfies  :lol:

But I suppouse it's normal they STARTED their FB relations elsewhere.

• Like 2