First Day At School.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It was my Daughter first day at school on Monday.

Yea! my favourite little gardner

post-1430-0-67130800-1433989211_thumb.jp Anti Azon will love this Pic

JP :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Pre-school?  How old is she?

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

She wil

She will be 3 at the end of July

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

She wil

Very cute!  I was wondering because we hope to get our daughter started at around that age.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

How long time per day is common at such young age?

(I mean when it ISN'T caretaking needed when both parents are working.)

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

UMMMMMMMM :89: Put her in an accelerated program so she gets her medical degree in 5 or six years

Then maybe you can refer us for some premium care :chickendance: for candy

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Nice!  It's a big milestone in childhood, and sure she enjoys going to school now.  Our daughter is 6 months older than yours, but we just send her to summer school, due to our busy schedules.  She did playgroup last summer and just finished toddler group a month ago.  The social component is the biggest benefit, and also learning to respect the instructors.  We will likely enroll her full-time in a year for pre-K.  For now it's just tutoring with her mother at night and doing interactive online learning during the day.  It's ridiculous how quickly kids learn!   

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Nice!  It's a big milestone in childhood, and sure she enjoys going to school now.  Our daughter is 6 months older than yours, but we just send her to summer school, due to our busy schedules.  She did playgroup last summer and just finished toddler group a month ago.  The social component is the biggest benefit, and also learning to respect the instructors.  We will likely enroll her full-time in a year for pre-K.  For now it's just tutoring with her mother at night and doing interactive online learning during the day.  It's ridiculous how quickly kids learn!   

Well. In "western" kindergartens they learn how to be loud to get attension, be rude and get sharp elbows to get in front of others.... :bash:   Besides that many get STRESSED....    :boohoo:     Although it can suit SOME kids, who like action all the time.

A Swede, who I have hired to do some work at my house in Sweden, has problem to get it done by his 5 year old calm Fil-Swede daughter get to tired of being in kindergarten more than 3 hours per day...

(Back when I started school myself at 7, I "guessed" corect about all first graders except 1 concerning if they had been in kindergarten or not, just by look at how rude, loud and stressed they were...  Back then I thought and acted as an old man  :lol:  so it was common I had such psychological thoughts. I surely WOULDN'T have suit in a kindergarten group whole days myself, but LIKED to be in "play groups" a few hours totaly per WEEK. I found it much better to be with one/few.)

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

How long time per day is common at such young age?

(I mean when it ISN'T caretaking needed when both parents are working.)

2-3 hours