Foreigners.....that Filipina With You Underage? Off To Jail You Go.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Yes, but not allways  :no:

The same thing happened with my grandmother and grandfather on my father's side, but its just argumentative to bring that up, don;t you think?   :)   :)

:)   Perhaps, but not sure because of the TERRIBLE* eating habbits many Filipinos have, which make many of them get diabetes and high blood pressure, so a bunch of them die rather young because of that.

(E g the mother of one of my Filipino friends died by stroke at age 56 allready.)

* I DON'T mean by they are poor. They can eat much healthier for similar cost as they spend now.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

In my Special Someone's words... "You can't have babies because you had that operation... And now is not a good time to adopt as we're broke... Oh but I can't wait to spend forever with you!!!". So, on the immortal words of Alfred E Neumann... " What? Me worry? "

:D

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Billy Joel just married his long time g/f who is over 30 years younger. The man has great taste in music and in females. I'm a big fan of Billy Joel. I've seen him perform in person with Elton John in LA a few years back. I'm happy for him and wish them the Best of Happiness.

The same wish I have for any man here in the PI who marries a younger woman. I still say, "be careful".

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

The same wish I have for any man here in the PI who marries a younger woman. I still say, "be careful".

On another Site we had a rather lengthy Thread on "Chaperones" Good Move Guys? Like  the Idea, your Intentions will be seen as Good,

Don't like it then your on your own.

JP :tiphat:

Morning all  :morning1:

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted

I can't wait to spend forever with you!!!"

In filipina they often forget the commas. Perhaps she meant: I can't wait to spend, forever, with you!

Ha ha ha.. I made a discovery on an online dating site with an error (Freudian?) in writing, her saying: "I want to spend all your life."

Now, I always loved honesty. Cudos goes to unamed gal.

• Like 5

cyberbro
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

This seems to be a big issue in PH with Expats (I'm sure with the local men as well but I don't know since I'm not living in PH yet)!?!?!?

These guys would most likely not even think about an underage girl in the home country, so why do it in PH?

Is it that big of a deal (if your into this) just to find a girl that is 18 and not needed to worry about this sh&t?!?!?!?!

Then people wonder why expats get a bad rep, I would be pissed off as well if expats came from Mexico to the US and wanted to live with underaged (and a lot more  then live with I'm sure) girls (No I'm not Donald Trump lol just an example). Just stop this sh&t, if you would not do it in your home country don't do it abroad. 

• Like 5

stevepeters
Posted
Posted

my uncle told me this law does not apply to Filipono men;) only foreigners, go figure? it's all about the money, nothing else... they dont give a sh&t about the girlif she is 15,16 or even 14... lets not be naive about this, its the true fact!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

my uncle told me this law does not apply to Filipono men;) only foreigners, go figure? it's all about the money, nothing else... they dont give a sh&t about the girlif she is 15,16 or even 14... lets not be naive about this, its the true fact!

On the contrary, this law - as all laws -are for everybody. If you sit down and read the newspapers, you will read about Filipinos being arrested for the same crime. It's just not reported in the news as often as it's not considered as news worthy as when a foreigner is arrested.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

On the contrary, this law - as all laws -are for everybody

It should be but read this and I can see where people get the wrong Idea.

http://www.mb.com.ph/pedophiles-arrest-spurs-calls-for-death-penalty/

Bad all round I think but could it ever happen?

JP :tiphat:

Edited to input link properly.

Edited by Jack Peterson