Withdrawing Stirling From Pi Atm's?

Jake
Posted
Posted

I shall be arriving with my duster in Manila on the 23rd to give this post a spruce up. ..............and if after Philippine Airlines have striped me for excess baggage charges on my domestic flight to Tuguegarao, should I have any US Dollars left what rate should I be looking at to convert please?  

Hello Chance,

We appreciate your time and effort in following up on your OP.  It's not only you that needs to be educated regarding your question about the sterling.  I myself, have found this topic very interesting.  Out of curiosity, I googled the British monetary system -- really didn't know anything what a sterling is all about. Indeed, your coins are a work of art:

post-686-0-19669700-1450464066_thumb.png

Anyway, bon voyage to your next adventure to northern Luzon.  You have renewed all our hopes that there is a chance after all, to seek happiness in a strange land called the Philippines.

Respectfully - Jake (an Olongapo native)

• Like 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I will carry up to the 10000 peso limit n cash and then I use wu to send myself money when needed. I use my atm card in PH to although there is a 10000 peso limit and the charge is 200 peso also a daily limit of 30000 on the atm. WU might not give me the bed rate but it is what I am used too. Why would you need a different currency while in the Philippines??

There's-a-chance.
Posted
Posted

Ahhhh, canadamale you see the answer lays in my first post on this topic ................why I shall arriving in the Pi's with US Dollars.