Guy F.

Lot For Sale, 500 Sqm, Songculan, Panglao, Bohol

If only , i would love to see it, my dream is to be in Bohol or Panglao , but Ems feels its not her home but i try to tell her Ems England was not your home too, This is my problem i have to go where my wife feels comfortable that is so important if i am happy she is if she is happy i am ,

We considered acquiring our retirement home in Bohol, and went for a visit.  Bohol is lovely, but my wife did not think that she would feel as at home in Bohol as she would in a Tagalog speaking area.  She would be viewed as an outsider. 

I myself got the same feeling.

My wife is pure Tagalog and we have been here coming up to 10 years.. She has absolutely no feeling of being an "outsider".. Quite the opposite although your experience may vary from ours.

Many many Filipino women prefer to be closer to their families which I guess is understandable.

Edited by fred
  • Like 2

Update: Electricity and water have been routed to my construction project. This means electricity and water lines now run along the right-of-way which borders the land that is for sale.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 1

Any more pictures of the land and your project

There is land for sale very near to this lot with a higher asking price per square meter. Therefore I am obligated to raise the asking price on this 500 square meter lot to P1,113,000.  The sales contract would have to specify that it would be used for a house, not a business.

There is land for sale very near to this lot with a higher asking price per square meter. Therefore I am obligated to raise the asking price on this 500 square meter lot to P1,113,000.  The sales contract would have to specify that it would be used for a house, not a business.

Certainly can understand your doing so. Land prices go up and down depending on demand. Good luck for a quick sale.

• Like 1

Thank you Old55. We are not in a hurry. Have not advertised it elsewhere yet. That will happen in early December.

• Like 1

Surely GF all you will be doing is help to Inflate Further the Already Artificial Price of Land? Something I feel the Filipino in the Street does not need at this time. To me the Lower price will sell First and make others think about their own Pricing. Now with the Additional Price you are saying again Surely, you are only going to attract those with Money and in the Main People in Business? 

As to any Stipulation on use, I tend to think that given our thoughts on Contracts her in the PI, a Change of Use, would be quickly sought after the deal is done.

JMHO But...................... post-2148-0-37305200-1445487886.png

Jack  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Im of the same opinion as Jack. However, as its your, or at least, your wifes land, its up to you how much you try to sell it for .

What interested me was your use of the word " obligated" in that post, and I wondered if you had come under pressure from other parties ( wife , neighbors, other landowners ) to increase the price.