Mans Best Friends For Dinner (Again)

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

This is a story that is NOT made up.another amazing yet true pinoy story

MANILA - A 59-year-old woman has been arrested in Mangaldan town in Pangasinan for selling dishes made with dog meat.

Authorities conducted a raid on the woman's stall in Barangay Amansabina accompanied by the Animal Kingdom Foundation following surveillance operations.

The suspect admitted selling dog meat, saying it was being demanded by her customers.

She is now facing charges for violations of the Animal Welfare Act and the National Meat Inspection Service Code.

Authorities warn that aside from being illegal, the consumption of dog meat poses a health risk due to rabies. -

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/07/29/15/woman-arrested-selling-dog-meat

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

MANILA - A 59-year-old woman has been arrested in Mangaldan town in Pangasinan for selling dishes made with dog meat.

Authorities conducted a raid on the woman's stall in Barangay Amansabina accompanied by the Animal Kingdom Foundation following surveillance operations.

The suspect admitted selling dog meat, saying it was being demanded by her customers.

She is now facing charges for violations of the Animal Welfare Act and the National Meat Inspection Service Code.

Authorities warn that aside from being illegal, the consumption of dog meat poses a health risk due to rabies. -

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/07/29/15/woman-arrested-selling-dog-meat

Hey Ed,

Well -- at least it wasn't double dead meat......he, he.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
What's the matter you never WOKED your dog

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

"If she is having troubke with supplies, tell her to come over here to Thailand, they are a pain in the a..se everywhere!

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Hey Ed,

Well -- at least it wasn't double dead meat......he, he.

Double dead? You mean you can die twice? :bash:

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

On my 3rd day here I saw some guys cooking a dog over a fire with a stick through it. Gross..

Not long ago I noticed a friendly dog that was sort of owned by everyone in the area wasn't around. Guess what happened to him.

I'm still wondering if someone slipped me dog in one of the many strange things I've eaten here.

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I'm still wondering if someone slipped me dog in one of the many strange things I've eaten here.

Yep.  They delight in slipping some dog onto the foreiegners plate and calling it mystery meat

• Like 2

Jumper0155
Posted
Posted

No need for a dish, I prefer my dog in a bun with mustard and relish! :lol:

• Like 3

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

No need for a dish, I prefer my dog in a bun with mustard and relish! :lol:

I'm still trying to find mustard around here. I've looked everywhere.
  • Like 1