First Investment Finally In The Pipeline :)

chris49
Posted
Posted

Your GF is the one to handle the money, don't allow even the worker to handle it.

Your GF, or even you must be in attendance 100% of the time. I like the idea because it's a small or relatively small investment and it creates an employment opportunity for your GF. Maybe another family member?

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

I like the idea.  I am sure that investment will not break the bank and it sounds like your gf is taking it seriously.  Even if she starts to lose interest in a few months you can still sell the cart and walk away with.

Good job.

EDIT:  Dang, Chris posted 2 minutes ahead of me saying roughly the same thing.  If we both agree that it is a good idea then there MUST be something wrong with it  :hystery:   :hystery:   :hystery:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Your GF is the one to handle the money, don't allow even the worker to handle it.

Your GF, or even you must be in attendance 100% of the time. I like the idea because it's a small or relatively small investment and it creates an employment opportunity for your GF. Maybe another family member?

My GF likes the idea of being management...LOL....she won't get tired of that. Currently got 2 young girls making the sandwiches at 250peso a day. Will see how they go, may replace them with family. Will play it by ear.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

My friend John was talking to a  lady from Philippines last night, she bought a funeral parlour, has others working for her, so far made 2.5milion php in 6months for $50000au investment, :hystery:  thats what you call a growth industry and never run out of clients.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

.she won't get tired of that. Currently got 2 young girls making the sandwiches at 250peso a day. Will see how they go, may replace them with family. Will play it by ear.

post-2148-0-52355900-1438491239_thumb.jpWhy Fix something that is not broken.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Good luck, nothing ventured nothing gained so they say,

The only experience i have in food carts is when Ems tried to get some Fish eggs (i think ), but the guy could not sell them as he was busted for not having a license

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Well my friends, my plan has always been to slowly to invest in small business before I move over to Cebu full-time, but so far I have not really found any investments that pay off on a regular basis. I have been looking at the mall food carts for sometime, however very hard to get into them.
  Oh!  1    :)   You start before you are there to keep an eye on things regularly!

Oh! 2.    Entering the food cart business!!! Perhaps it's the business type with hardest competition. If you look at ads of businesses for sale (whole businesses or equipments) almost all are about Food carts...  :)

But it don't cost much money anyway, so it can be a good test.