My Camiguin Beaut

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

You never know who is behind the keyboard when your chatting online... for all I know, it could be a scamming filipino guy....

it could be a scamming filipino guy....(or Tom or Jake!)  :1 (103):  :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

Beat me to the punch Mike!

Either way it goes mate, looks like a beautiful place to visit if nothing else - The island, that is (I just remembered the audience :thumbsup: ).  

chris49
Posted
Posted

Too much make up and obvious enhancement, raises all kinds of warning signals.

I see your point pro and con. If I was meeting her, I would bring her out somewhere, pay her way and meet her on neutral ground.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)
We were there two months ago. It is very beautiful and completely safe. IMO the fears of Mindanao are overblown

Some see whole Mindanao as same, but it's a huge difference between different parts.  (Simplified:  I hesitate to go to the SouthWest part, but no problem going to the other half. I mean of muslim guerila reason. Of course there are criminals at the "safe" half.)

This is what she looks like... as you can see, these Filipina's can me mesmerizing...

Some hard to judge at photo if she is hard or just tough.

Have you seen her at webcam? 

A friend of mine have went to meet some girls after he had just seen photos. Two of them didn't look at all as in the photos, which weren't odd, because it werem't them in the photos. One show her sister, the other show a cousin  "Because they look better"  :lol:

But they were REAL women, just made it to get interest. Several others - as you say - are scammers showing photos of ANY beaty.

Edit:  And a third had shown corect photos, but was a shemale   :)

Edited by Thomas

Crocodile
Posted
Posted (edited)

You never know who is behind the keyboard when your chatting online... for all I know, it could be a scamming filipino guy....

Seriously, dude, you need to learn how to use Google Image and search by the image.

https://www.google.com.au/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu1AqcWwPs_1L-7na2e-rM9dfBfKy2xQRxvKB0sU_1CSkBcdUqax6w2dX0ZNS3BmeMw3_1oJ1Q31V_1NQP1V0GEokCeC99Sgq05xJDhUZc8-9Oh_1x0gvi3wcV4YTwRjgRRWS7lGoaHPTJYMeg82mCUBW_1qMHQ8LnAAR5KW9_1V9rNn7z53B-ifVTYgzijnhwyEF34Z--2BS93quhhXJ1eGlcM0KlR4W1kmrtRDwXck-JRHnBlaEDiypwg85nVxam4oVCMnAKmij-4ngxz9OGAkOL33AUr_187NVAOEpL4A2xp4J-nvJQkiXSW2mmmwwgccTPpcjeb819jS2v870TwcIIJBaK5ORH1MwYADYuzQyOc0k3VD5dfTrZuvmbwdvZ-eYXvDXNMpuotIjIWroS4Ti0PUWYSgNyax3atvJdpbOdM-288aHzwOnjaC7VVeAI5A874avdRnBYRwgKG_1_1-3Z1f-HpnmKhrOwq4k3lMz1wxfi8JojciCwObtAx6e-nuPjlXnuM2A69yqABeIWN8aDtuGNc_1GMFA4MRqFLvwn3K_1Ac3kjkLX_1iIXNBli0S2oARs9DKH00oS4WyhUSRlTQsygJ-bS9XGBSJ5eRBzsXTRqdQ5V7bFP9yPrHmhaGTdWM88rN4MKZraKaClonxBMdTN5854g_1YXLWAujF725SyxTttz3qUYdATQQLfIqAz3xutHHrVpbo0oRlCzFo_11HeOXkb8IHpkECYGt7aCRobazX9ToXMvC4JbDEJOEY3idHFowUb1srndB2v0ZlfWRiVVRsoZDRRsC-yLF_1r38WKnxB6Pzsm_1AvfEZRotXwb22vQ5zzVhajcw4BGAb5_1m4s9Mnn6yHyzfC4jXXQuhZayGtdMhB_1NKSYr0YvVGMoXyK95oOcTHXKQ1H4P964TUD86uQ27tTMsEXfo-E9_12oHPA3uMRV93T86lFFJqP2W3YyIaC6gNfGQKEdqGbOk2WPkUSdTjQat7mUHWL0tihx_15LsBGxOkf_1wkpEtVEut8QIyEsuSFBJMTlmnvVqrDszm3z70xYOgtUeBchdm6t4zBV-5uEvhAyj89iMbXpovQMB8rSBL1H2Feui10wS2ppI1tcjRwS11zAhaYF4YFdECOj_1dZtVnCD739m6xzklE-pemZ0QKFAd06eqjcgsMMU6AlmH5XlmJw1q76hEM_1Ak1KlXPdyZS7vnP3fi85jPXE06RKppII_1R7PfOsm5VyVcDslNinZdDEqZsZKE4tsTafnk2PS7wnZ4X6lvyf_1F3s1SV9XmK3WtttXU0AxiCHj2pT_1znb2_1oY-d17lhferv14pOmK_1Ha1DzYTgHkASjXJzHnRhf_14aAMt8zN4jmMu4Pvq8_1HHf7B_1VEEtnpNuZ3PxYlCO3Ztb9uAzEg1cj2tXwqJ3bhj9X6ItYxHJ89KV4h3kscXXrNzlAsadKePITAhSkWq-bJEtF94oVcPc7MFRQqX5N_1e5_1yKNeSw4p_1gr31UEY0xF3SYAZX3Xrf3LRWL5s7E8m-JwOsPjQnp6LRVpDL9F6kCHd4krR_1xNqCjy3KVjGtj3nCgo4IqZZn2Q&btnG=Search%20by%20image

Never trust pics of a girl when she fires them through.  Always be very skeptical.  But webcam and proper conversation is the key.  Better luck next time.

BTW, Camiguin is a great little island.  Not really any good beaches, except a nice little sandbar off from one of the beaches.  It is a volcanic island with some really good hiking, waterfalls and forest.  Oh, and I got dengue fever there. Yay, lucky me.

Edited by Crocodile
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Seriously, dude, you need to learn how to use Google Image and search by the image.

Ya learn something new every day.  Gonna have to try that.  I was still searching with TinEye until now.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Ya learn something new every day.  Gonna have to try that.  I was still searching with TinEye until now.

Also often what's in the background of the picture can lead to questions and I think there would be a few questions in the OPs pics.

chris49
Posted
Posted

Also often what's in the background of the picture can lead to questions and I think there would be a few questions in the OPs pics.

Let's clear out the competition JGF, and take a secret excursion down there.

Jake
Posted
Posted

I see your point pro and con. If I was meeting her, I would bring her out somewhere, pay her way and meet her on neutral ground.

Hey guys,

Excellent advice Chris!  Since the gig is up, you guys can meet me on any neutered grounds of your choosing.

I won't put on too much make up but I do have enhancements in the appropriate places that only you can 

touch.....he, he.

Please kindly advance 20 pesos (per touch) prior to your coming (arrival).  I await with open arms........

I lub you no chit........

post-686-0-29736400-1438779766_thumb.png

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

Excellent advice Chris!  Since the gig is up, you guys can meet me on any neutered grounds of your choosing.

I won't put on too much make up but I do have enhancements in the appropriate places that only you can 

touch.....he, he.

Please kindly advance 20 pesos (per touch) prior to your coming (arrival).  I await with open arms........

I lub you no chit........

attachicon.gifNice Bayag.PNG

You lost me at the brow ridges and cheekbones Master Chief!  

But seriously, after extensive experience of internet dating, and having traveled there many times to meet said ladies (I was there anyway), these girls are the master of the touch up on the photos.  Proof is in the pudding.  I made a post a couple of years ago about the pros and cons of the internet thing.  She may be genuine, but you won't know until you spend time with her.  We all have friends that have met their partners on the internet, we all have friends that have met them in country and they're very happy.  There is no hard and fast but just don't be the guy that falls for the first one that shows you attention.  Life in The Philippines is a completely different paradigm in so many ways compared to what we're used to in the West.  

Is Tinder a thing there yet?

• Like 2

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just be careful when your seeking a girl online... and always remember to take your time!  And think!!  With your Big Head!

Your reactions (all of them) are quite common. You've gone from the phase of "OMG I hit the motherlode," to "OMG we're all in trouble."

Truth is regarding the girl - you don't know and certainly we don't know. It would take more time to talk and ultimately meet. And even then, they are women, and you will never completely understand them.

I don't know the context in which she mentioned marriage on the 2nd chat. Filipinas do want to make sure you are "serious." So she will check you out to make sure you are marriageable or to find out whether you are in fact single. So if she asked questions about your views on marriage - that's not a red flag. If she asked on the 2nd chat whether you intended to marry "her" - that would be a red flag.

Don't know how experienced you are about chatting online to Filipinas, but I'd keep chatting to her and others. If you talk to enough girls often enough you will not only get better at deciding who is who, but you will more and more be able to avoid the bad ones altogether - though you will never get to 100%.

A story I have told before (sorry for the repetition) about my wife and BFF from college. My wife is flirty, dresses sexy, and is gregarious. Her BFF is shy, doesn't talk in public to men, and dresses conservatively. The BFF was the one who slept with everyone in pants, with a couple dozen partners by the time she graduated; the wife was clueless.

So you won't be able to tell based on looks, dress or attitude. Assume you are not getting the 100% truth but don't harden yourself too much, because sometimes you will find a gem.

Edited by davewe
  • Like 2