Austrian Shot To Death By Unknown Suspect, Panglao Bohol.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Aug 11, 2015 | News Flash (Compiled by: Ye D. Bantugan) | 0 comments

PANGLAO. – An Austrian national identified as one Martin Schloglhoferm 48 years old, with live-in partner  and presently residing at Acasia Sunset, located at Sitio Daorong, Danao this town was host last Saturday afternoon by an unknown suspect.

Local policemen who responded to the reported shooting incident which  transpired in Brgy. Bolod. When they arrived in the crime scene, personnel from Bohol tourist police were already in the area and they were informed that the victim was brought already to Ramiro Hospital by the responding ambulance.

The victim was about to leave his residence at around 1:45pm last Saturday to visit an ongoing project site Sunshine Village at Brgy. Libaong riding a Motorstar motorcycle color black/yellow. The foreigner was bringing with him a black belts bag that contains personal belongings such as BPI ATM cards, cellphone and a cash money of P20,000 cash and other documents.

The victim was declared dead on arrival by attending physician at Ramiro Hospital. In the post mortem examination conducted by Dr. Joni Co of MHU-Dauis revealed that the victim sustained one gunshot wound in the head resulting to his immediate death.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So was it a robbery or what? Inquiring minds and Panglao residents present and future want to know. Let's assume the word "host" in the article is a mistake and the author meant "shot".

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

A vintage specimen of Pinoy journalism of the rustic variety.

"A foreigner got shot."

"In a tricycle"

"Carrying 20K pesos in cash"

"What do you mean, you want to know more?"

• Like 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Everyone knows it must be a filipino who shot him.  It is illegal for non citizens to own or carry guns.  

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

It doesn't say that the items and cash were taken. It just says that he had them in his possession when he left his home. so, it could have been just about anything from the information given. 

1.His live-in g/f may have set him up

2.A jealous ex husband or ex b/f 

3.He may have been a jerk and someone just decided to take him out

The live-in g/f needs to be questioned more.

Neighbors need to be questioned.

Witnesses need to be questioned

• Like 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
t doesn't say that the items and cash were take

Wonder how they knew how much $$ he had with him,

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

t doesn't say that the items and cash were take

Probably his live-in G/F. Are you suspicious also? 

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

might of had 100k and the "officer" only found twenty rest may still be in his shoe.  You don;t think there is a woman to blame?

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

My mother always said "Make sure you wear clean underwear, you never now when you will have an accident!" My Filipina wife says, "never carry money, you never know when you will have an accident" :lol:

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

My grandma was the underwear lady.  I always thought if was to have an accident it wouldn't matter, fouled anyway.

My mother always said "Make sure you wear clean underwear, you never now when you will have an accident!" My Filipina wife says, "never carry money, you never know when you will have an accident"

Neither my Anglo nor my Filipina wife would let me have enough money to get in trouble.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
my Filipina wife would let me have enough money to get in trouble.

So your the one who married my wifes long lost sister lololol

• Like 2