I Need A Good Domestic Helper

Arshid Mehboob Khan
Posted
Posted

I am looking for a good helper who can take good care of younger children. It will be full time live in job.I have 3 children age 7,5 and 1. For real good candidates I am willing to offer very good package. I would be very grateful if expat group members know someone who is looking for job and would recommend or just refer her to me. Many thanks in advance.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Welcome and good luck with that.

My gf/partner used to work as a domestic helper in Manila and I am surprised at how much they paid her.  Even now they text to ask if she is willing to come back.  It seems that domestic help in Manila is getting very hard to find.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Doubt if you will find many in the introductions forum. 

Moved

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
It seems that domestic help in Manila is getting very hard to find.

Good domestic help is :hystery: . Maids a re a dime a dozen lolol.

Our Maid comes from a family who's members have worked for my wifes family for years and years. We almost inherited her.

In my opinion your best bet is to ask a Filipino you trust if he has any recommendations, you will probably be flooded with choices.

good luck :cheersty:

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

For a start you have not said where but I assume you are in The Fort area of Manila. Try looking up agencies that provide these services.  :cheersty:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
jman
Posted
Posted

as an expat you are legaly in most cases not allowed to employ anyone..if it turns bad she could cause legal trouble... she will probably lose but not without you spending time and money on lawyers  .solution get your partner to sighn any agreements... ya ya,,, housemaid etc 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jman said:

as an expat you are legaly in most cases not allowed to employ anyone..if it turns bad she could cause legal trouble... she will probably lose but not without you spending time and money on lawyers  .solution get your partner to sighn any agreements... ya ya,,, housemaid etc 

I  have to ask , are you talking about Expats in the Philippines ? 

jman
Posted
Posted

yup  safer than sorry

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, jman said:

yup  safer than sorry

I assume you are answering my post as you are not quoting who you are answering? Can you please quote what you are answering to ?  I see you are in Manila, how long have you been there to help understand your knowledge of the Philippines? 

jman
Posted
Posted

i5 years jolly