Rapidvisa

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I was looking up via info to have my wife move to the USA with me and I saw an ad for rapid visa. They charge under $400 and they get you an the forms, send them out, etc.

Does anyone have experience with this company?

Thanks

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

You didn't give us the name of the company. Is it a USA company sanctioned by the embassy? If not, proceed with cuation

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

How far have you got with it so far? Did you submit all the Docs and get an appointment for an interview? Medical Exam, Police check, NSO, NBI?

How do you think they could help you?

$400 is now 22,000 pesos. What service are they giving which you can't do yourself?

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I have no experience with this specific company. While processing the paperwork for my wife's visa we did meet a few couples who used a service. Bottom line was that the service did little if anything to improve the process of obtaining a visa and in the opinion of those we spoke with was a waste of money. Even with one of these services you and/or your wife will still have to do all the boots on the ground work to get the necessary documents, file the paperwork, etc. Especially since you will be doing a DCF. You can easily learn everything you need to know from websites like this and other online forums which specialize in immigration and from the government websites.

Whether you use a service or do it yourself you will just have to bite the bullet and wade through all the bureaucracy. 

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Thanks,

The service is called rapidvisa.com ..

So far we have the marriage certificate and my wife got her police clearance. I'm not sure yet what to do next. I'll have to do a little more research.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Ritchie have you goggled rapid visa? I did and came up with several sites that provide reviews about the company. I wont post the links as the boss doesn't really like us giving free ads to others.

But the bottom line is that Rapid visa appears to be a legit company, been around awhile. Been used by folks all over the world for situations like yours. Having said that the consensus is that this company just assists you in filling out the forms you still have to provide them all the information so they can fill them out though. The reviews stated over and over that using this service DOES NOT repeat does not speed up the approval time.

So if spending 400 bucks is worth it to you not going through the pain of filling out forms (it would be to me, I know that for sure :hystery: ) then this might be for you. If your looking for an easy fix to speed things up, from what I have read, this isn't it.

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Ritchie have you goggled rapid visa? I did and came up with several sites that provide reviews about the company. I wont post the links as the boss doesn't really like us giving free ads to others.

But the bottom line is that Rapid visa appears to be a legit company, been around awhile. Been used by folks all over the world for situations like yours. Having said that the consensus is that this company just assists you in filling out the forms you still have to provide them all the information so they can fill them out though. The reviews stated over and over that using this service DOES NOT repeat does not speed up the approval time.

So if spending 400 bucks is worth it to you not going through the pain of filling out forms (it would be to me, I know that for sure :hystery: ) then this might be for you. If your looking for an easy fix to speed things up, from what I have read, this isn't it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah, I'm looking for shortcuts. :)

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Yeah, I'm looking for shortcuts.

I kind of figured that :thumbsup: .

I know when I first got here (2 weeks after our permenant move), I went to get my drivers license converted. Was met at the gate by what I now know was a fixer, for like 200 pesos he would help me. So, sure why not, I didn't want to make any mistakes right?! So he led me to a sign that said station 1, medical check, and I pee ed in a cup. Then to Station 2 for an eye exam I think, then to station 3 to fill out some form. Every thing in English and everyone spoke English.

I am sure you get the idea :1 (103): . But at the time it was worth 200 pesos just to get my feet wet, never again though. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dolby
Posted
Posted

I was looking up via info to have my wife move to the USA with me and I saw an ad for rapid visa. They charge under $400 and they get you an the forms, send them out, etc.

Does anyone have experience with this company?

Thanks

What a company like can't do is speed up a process that's not under their control and just slap YOUR info on a piece of paper that YOU sign as correct for 22,000 P?

Heck, I could do that for you at 5,000 p :)

I will be doing it soon so if you PM me, I could send you the needed links.