Good News

pabrides
Posted
Posted

She's my choice every time!

What can I/we say to that. :)

We can say that people make bad choices every day, and there are civil and religious laws that have consequences. The creators of those laws wanted us to make better choices to help keep society wholesome, firm, strong, wise. I thought my last wife was going to be that last, but she wasn't. We might still be together if she hadn't learned some bad habits from american women, or if the divorce laws were a bit more restricted, or if more people practiced the christian religion they profess.

It's funny what a little tail and a nice face will do to a thinking man..... I've seen it a thousand times - we all have. There are a lot of fish in the ocean, and some of those virgin fish are deserving of a good man; the non-virgin fish get what they can. Birds of a feather flock together.... and what comes around goes around... and we sew what we reap... and we are products of our environment..... all these sayings created for fathomable reasons. There is always a choice, until we become slaves to unwholesome passion.

There's always a troll to try and ruin everyone's day... You are obviously ours.
Did I actually give you credit for being a thinking man? What was I thinking? lol I guess you got an ear full of reason you didnt want to hear.

I gave you credit for being a man? A human being? What was I thinking? Troll.

Not so...lets see If I remember correctly...  you gave me credit for being an imbecilic narcissist and a troll...  Sorry got to go.... Pizza is here... :)

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
In Canada

Ah, my eyeball scan must have missed that small, but very pertinent point. My bad Bob. We all know what ASSume means lololol. Ya, I am with you on this, stay in Canada and screw the Phil law :thumbsup:  :cheersty:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

In Canada

Ah, my eyeball scan must have missed that small, but very pertinent point. My bad Bob. We all know what ASSume means lololol. Ya, I am with you on this, stay in Canada and screw the Phil law :thumbsup:  :cheersty:

You can't make me one of those... I already am! Hehe!

Yup, as much as I'd like to retire permanently here, it's better for us to go the other way... We'll still come back to visit but only a month or 2 at a time... As long as no one complains, there isn't anything that will happen to us legally... And her ex is a foreigner as well - and out of country so I don't think that's gonna happen... Lol!

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

In Canada

Yup, as much as I'd like to retire permanently here, it's better for us to go the other way... We'll still come back to visit but only a month or 2 at a time... As long as no one complains, there isn't anything that will happen to us legally... And her ex is a foreigner as well - and out of country so I don't think that's gonna happen... Lol!

Yes - as long as no one complains...

Don't she know how to find the ex?

If he can be found* it's much better if HE divorse. Then the new law make you can live and marry in Phils.

*Or if ISN'T found - How many years has he been absend?   If it's long time enough  (7 years ?)  I suppouse he can be found counted as DEAD and then she can be counted as "WIDOW".  Widows CAN marry in Phils too...   :)

i am bob
Posted
Posted

In Canada

Ah, my eyeball scan must have missed that small, but very pertinent point. My bad Bob. We all know what ASSume means lololol. Ya, I am with you on this, stay in Canada and screw the Phil law :thumbsup: :cheersty:

Yes - as long as no one complains...

Don't she know how to find the ex?

If he can be found* it's much better if HE divorse. Then the new law make you can live and marry in Phils.

*Or if ISN'T found - How many years has he been absend? If it's long time enough (7 years ?) I suppouse he can be found counted as DEAD and then she can be counted as "WIDOW". Widows CAN marry in Phils too... :)

I know exactly where he is... Getting booted out of MY home country at the moment... Another Temp Worker who overstayed and then tried to marry a Canadian so he wouldn't be deported... Oops! He's already married! As for divorce? He won't give her one... Or support for her or the kids either...

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Bob, 1st verify if the marriage is official (Marriage Certificate or CENOMAR). Go from there. If she is indeed married, go to the poor excuse and give him some old fashioned persuasion.

• Like 1