To Dye For In The Philippines, Or Is It?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I suppose my question is, have any of you ever dyed your hair or considere it? 

:hystery:  NAH! I mean with the amount of hair I got left what would I do with 3/4 of a bottle of hair Dye, it would go off Yes?

JP :tiphat:

A 3/4 bottle of dye and an eye dropper and you're set for life.  ( smile )

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I think its funny when really old guys dye their hair jet black.  But there are a heckuva lot more who do it right and I bet you never even notice.  Just a little bit of dye so it blends with the hair that is not grey.  Hard to do though.

Oh well.  I just wear white socks with my sandals and get a manicure and they are so busy laughing at these things that they don't notice my hair dye.  My partner does though, and she likes it, and I'm happy about that.  After all, she looks at me a lot more than I look at myself.

Yes, I suppose so. I probably would never notice but some are so obvious. I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I suppose my question is, have any of you ever dyed your hair or considere it? 

:hystery:  NAH! I mean with the amount of hair I got left what would I do with 3/4 of a bottle of hair Dye, it would go off Yes?

A 3/4 bottle of dye and an eye dropper and you're set for life.  ( smile )

I think 99% left in that bottle enough for the rest of us to use then nobody can laugh haha

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

There are a few who deny coloring there hair too, but when its gone to a burnt orange with a hint of brown and they ate in there mid 70s,

While on this subject and if you did colour your hair what about the ruff down below , would you colour that too

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

No matter how rich you are you can still look like a right prat

post-2574-0-71993300-1440916471_thumb.jppost-2574-0-22726400-1440916477_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

No matter how rich you are you can still look like a right prat

attachicon.gifarticle-0-0F60E93300000578-255_306x423.jpgattachicon.gifarticle-0-13C6CFDC000005DC-323_306x527.jpg

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  OH YES! But...... what a way to be a prat. RICH and couldn't give a T..ss

• Like 2