We Expressed Our Feelings About Dyed Hair. How About No Hair?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your opinions about hair to dye for.

Now, what about the "new look"?  New, for some but not for all, I know. What I mean is like remember when long hair was in ? I'm not a trendy person, so I never let it grow long. I guess I'm a little conservative when it comes to appearance.

Anyway, I'm sure you all must have noticed how "bald"  seems to be in now and has been for a while. I have to agree that its easily manageable, looks clean, and now stylish. I know some young men who are going prematurely bald, like it. Maybe they are the ones who started the trend.

If it was my problem, I would prefer it over a "comb over".

Maybe some of you can ask your wife or g/f if she would like you to shave your head. I haven't asked mine, yet but I will and I'll get back to you.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I am sure my Family Started the Trend Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back  Personally I have been Bald 30+ years and never remember my Grand Father or Father ever having hair.  :hystery:  Now you all wanna look like me :thumbsup:  to us, it is the way it is, to lads today, it's fashionpost-2148-0-85752800-1440986266.png

Anyway, I'm sure you all must have noticed how "bald"  seems to be in now

Like teeth, hair should be looked after ( Unless it is a medical condition) But...................... :no: many times neglected.

JMHO

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Bald does not bother me, these days you see more people with there hair either short or shaven of completely, 

I am not there yet but i do keep it short these days

• Like 1

DavidK
Posted
Posted

That's how I like my girls.........

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I`ve had a number 3 all over for about 10 years now. Have not owned a comb for that time either,conditioner forget it.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Can you remember back in the days when you had hair and it was dark coloured too, a little long over the ears ,

Well i used to grow mine to cover my big ears , as a kid i was always teased about my ears , to me they where not big but i use to grow my hair to hide them , but looking back at the pictures , well what a fool i looked ,

But these days it just dont seem to matter thank god, but there are exceptions

post-2574-0-99037300-1441009451_thumb.jp

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

She hinted that having my hair buzzed would be worth trying.  I gave it a lot of thought and decided to go for it maybe eight years ago.  I liked it so much, I have since kept it buzzed.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Not me, I have a bit remaining. Still have a trim once a month. If I looked in the mirror it wouldn't be me.

• 2 weeks later...
chico2663
Posted
Posted

God only made so many perfect heads; the rest he put hair on!

• Like 2