Any Good Alternatives To Western Union

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, Western Union has pissed me off for the last time. Is there a good alternative for sending money from Australia to Cebu, other than using WU?

Cheers,

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hi Mike I have just looked at World remit and it seems as though they send from Aus so check them out as an alternative. I have used them before from UK and it worked very well. I use Azimo now but It seems that they only send from Europe.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hi Mike I have just looked at World remit and it seems as though they send from Aus so check them out as an alternative. I have used them before from UK and it worked very well. I use Azimo now but It seems that they only send from Europe.

Thanks for that...I just used them....was very quick and painless. Thanks for that.

• Like 2

virginprune
Posted
Posted

WorldRemit every time!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Moved to the correct forum , "Sending or exchanging money to the Philippines". Chatterbox is for chatter.   :)

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Another vote for World Remit. They are really careful, and very easy to use.

• 2 weeks later...
Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks from me also for this information, as I too have been stuffed around by Western Union for the last time, way too stressful having to chase money that hasn't been delivered after 2 weeks.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Hey fellas, help me out please.

I just logged onto the WorldRemit site and the Philippines doesn't get a mention in the index of countries 

to send money to.

Is there a trick to this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance in getting away from W.U.

Cheers,

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hey fellas, help me out please.

I just logged onto the WorldRemit site and the Philippines doesn't get a mention in the index of countries 

to send money to.

Is there a trick to this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance in getting away from W.U.

Cheers,

Use it all the time from Australia.Have you set your country as show on top right of attachment? 

post-1-0-93451000-1442389716_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Western Union has become the absolute worst. Out of the blue they all but interrogated me-and told me if my money was going to be sent-they would require lots of personal info/documents to release the money. Like I was laundering money or somethin'...W-w-what the heel!!! Well World remit, Xoom, etc...anything but these sleeze balls-there's too many much better choices out there nowadays.

• Like 3