Financial Affidavit

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

and if you can get co sponser because after she gets there and marries you have to do an adjustment of status, and send in another financial aff and at you age and her being younger they require more

We are already married. :)
  • Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Also, I have not filed a return since 2012 I believe. I'm working on all of this now but once filed I'm sure to owe a few

If you are under the poverty line you will get money back from IRS. Even if you didn't pay. I believe the line is different in different states in florida for 2 it is about 17k. If you own a home and receive SS you should be find, I was.

I earned much more than three poverty line but I don't own any property. I do have some websites worth some serious cash though.
  • Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

If you are married less than 2 years, the visa will be conditional (CR-1). When you approach the 2 yr mark, you will need to file an adjustment of status for her to convert to IR-1. This of course means they suck more $ out of you.

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

If there are any tax experts here i would be happy to pay for some professional help.

Thanks

Edited by Richieboy67

Thomas
Posted
Posted

If there are any tax experts here of be happy to pay for some professional help.

((I am concerning Sweden - and soon concerning the Phillipines  :mocking:    Well. Not realy. I know enough to make solution ideas, but some of them I will have to check with someone, who know all  - but you need one concerning USA.))

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

If there are any tax experts here of be happy to pay for some professional help.

((I am concerning Sweden - and soon concerning the Phillipines  :mocking:    Well. Not realy. I know enough to make solution ideas, but some of them I will have to check with someone, who know all  - but you need one concerning USA.))

I thought the US had a double tax agreement with the PI? ie; you pay it only once, either here or there 

JP :tiphat:

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I thought the US had a double tax agreement with the PI? ie; you pay it only once, either here or there 

JP :tiphat:

Yes. But if I understood him corect, he need assistance to fill the forms, which he has JUMPED to fill.

Even with a double tax agreement it can be bad, because the countries can have different tax percentages, and then it's more fun if the tax will be paid in the country with the lower percentage   :)    And Phils have ZERO tax for citizens for incomes earned abroad even if it's own company, while I suppouse USA don't let US citizens do that   :)

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I'm just needing to file in the USA.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Ok guys, I found an expert to do this for me for a good price. I'm still trying to get my information together.

What are the odds that I will need more than the last year's tax form?

Thanks

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
What are the odds that I will need more than the last year's tax form?

I took the previous three but think 1 is fine