Expat Tv

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Right from the Amazon Prime support page: Internet Bandwidth Standard Definition (SD) videos: 900 Kbits/sec High Definition (HD) videos: 3.5 Mbits/sec
Oh I thought my load breaks at streaming ended depended of I had switched to a double speed than when I had "4" MB.  Some years ago I did read it need to be minimum 2.5MB. Has the STANDARD systems improved that much, or are SPECIAL systems needed to need only 900 kbits  (= 0,11 MB)  ?

• 7 months later...
markpa
Posted
Posted

ok this is all confusing. Who in Cebu gives the most channels, with at least a few English channels. Thanks.Mark

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

There are at least  couple of different cable tv companies located around Cebu.  Skycable is the biggest but you will be limited to whichever company services the place you choose to live and you have to be lucky enough that they have capacity to add you.  In short, you take whatever you can get or you buy or rent a satellite system.  I used Cygnal for a year and Dream for a year.  I also used a local cable company for a year.  Now I am in Dumaguete and use Sky cable.  The interesting thing is that I did not notice anything about either company that would persuade me to recommend one over the other.  They are all reasonable, but just barely so.

• Like 2