A Filipina That Inspires...

bows00
Posted
Posted

I came across this beautiful Filipina on an internet site with the most impressive description of the man she is seeking.  Check it out...

"Im looking for someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked...believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need a financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family-oriented. One who can be the leader, priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive...he just has to be worthy. And by the way, I am not looking for him...He will find me. He will recognize himself in me. Hey may not be able to explain the connection, but he will always be drawn to me. God made woman to be a help-mate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself."

And to top if off, she is a babe... it gives me inspiration to become a better man... life could be heaven in the Philippines...

Too much Filipina for most of you expats out there???

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

and to top if off, she is a babe... it gives me inspiration to become a better man... life could be heaven in the Philippines... Too much Filipina for most of you expats out there??? ​

Sounds great, But wait, is this too good to be true? 

Bows which Photo did she Send? post-2148-0-72806900-1444192965_thumb.jp  or  post-2148-0-16596100-1444192990_thumb.jp

Just having a smile with you my Friend :thumbsup:

Jack post-2148-0-43031700-1444193029.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Well at least she knows what she wants  :cheersty:

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I put this part in google search

"Im looking for someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked...believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster.

Seems its not original at all.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

"Im looking for someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked...believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster.

Now who would have thunk that?  post-2148-0-38053900-1444204716.png Seems you just can't trust anyone these days EH? :)

Jack  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Crocodile
Posted
Posted

As soon I started reading this thread, I thought to do the exact same thing.

I have come across quite a few profiles where they have clearly done a cut/paste of a inspirational or aspirational (or something interesting) paragraph or two.  Knowing how much a typical Filipina loves Facebook, I would bet she found it on there and/or has pasted the exact thing on Facebook.

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Honestly, to me she sounds like a pain in the butt.  To each their own.    :tiphat:

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Gotta agree, sounds like hard work, maybe the pic of her comes with the profile, both cut and pasted :1 (103):

• Like 2