You Lucky Buggers

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well its that time of year where the bills may rise, shall we put the heating on , can we put the heating on , dare we put the heating on ,

I try to ware shorts for work and this last week the weather has changed so i think its time to put them away and get the jeans out,

The house is warm when you come in from the cold but it feels a little damp in the air,

Ems still wears her shorts in the house so i dont think its ready to pull the switch for heating, but i can tell you the temperature rises for me when i see her wearing the shorts,

I may wait till she wears her onesie , then i shall know its time,

When i was alone in my house i use to wear my hat around the house rather then put the heating on,

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Is that pronounced "Bugga's" Steve? Just asking, you know us colonists :hystery: we can't speak the Queen's English correctly.

Just so you know, when you guys in northern climes start turning on your heaters, that's when we start turning on our Air Cons.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
that's when we start turning on our Air Cons.

:hystery:  You turn yours OFF?

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

stevewool
Posted
Posted
Yes Steve, but just wearing your hat can be very cold round the Trossachs!

Reading between the lines and making more then there is, IS FANTASTIC :hystery:

Jake
Posted
Posted

Well its that time of year where the bills may rise, shall we put the heating on , can we put the heating on , dare we put the heating on ,

I try to ware shorts for work and this last week the weather has changed so i think its time to put them away and get the jeans out,

The house is warm when you come in from the cold but it feels a little damp in the air,

Ems still wears her shorts in the house so i dont think its ready to pull the switch for heating, but i can tell you the temperature rises for me when i see her wearing the shorts,

I may wait till she wears her onesie , then i shall know its time,

When i was alone in my house i use to wear my hat around the house rather then put the heating on,

Hmmm.......when you're alone in your house, you only have your hat on and nothing else??  

Talk about heat and you don't even have to pay for that.....he, he.

Just sayin'........

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I forgot to mention where i put my hat , but it makes a great peg :hystery:

• Like 1