Double Date Entry In Passport

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-96459200-1444460652.gif My new entry shows the date as 2 JUL 2015 and Authorized stay as 2 JUL 2015 same date. Anyone had this and what did you do?

Jack :unsure:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

O dear grab a quick coffee and get out, or pay the fine

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

O dear grab a quick coffee and get out, or pay the fine

:hystery:

You jest, it has just cost me 45 k+ to get that Wrong date. Luckily the Paperwork has all the right dates. including the ACR i card.

Jack :rolleyes:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It's Ok it's OK! it is a 6 not a 5 daughter had a mag Glass and we can see it is right,post-2148-0-23859500-1444466166.png nearly got the Grumps then.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

It's Ok it's OK! it is a 6 not a 5 daughter had a mag Glass and we can see it is right,attachicon.gifgrumpy.png nearly got the Grumps then.

Specksavers springs to mind Jack

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Jack what is all this for, to stay in the Phils ????? and the cost too, how long does it last  for

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack what is all this for, to stay in the Phils ????? and the cost too, how long does it last  for

Because of the Shortness of time I did the Expensive 13a Route,( Lawyer) But Guaranteed 13a as against 60k+ for a family Visa run.

that is for the one year Probation. Then 10 k to up grade to Permanent Costly but it actually will save me over the next 6 years.

They Reckon approx 22k per year on extensions so 132k over 6 years + Visa runs so I have saved 77k over 6 years, just the Reporting @ 310 per year then a new i card in 5 years.

Specksavers springs to mind Jack

post-2148-0-42198800-1444469391_thumb.jp   :hystery:  You bet.

Jack :)