Why Do I Love Her Like I Do?

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Thats nice Chris, Seems we all have found the right person to make us all happy in our life, i just hope i make Ems happy the way she make me feel

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

Cheers Steve. Too bad it takes time to find the right partner.

Btw I paragraphed that twice but it reverted to narrative form, not sure why.

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted (edited)

"There never seems to be enough time, to do the things, you wanna do once you find them." JIm Croce "TIme in a Bottle"

I think we all feel that at some point, at least those of us that still have a heart...thanks for sharing, Chris

edit..

Edited by Larry45
  • Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted

These ladies in most instances are younger and lack our experience

So true.

My wife is much smarter than I,

That's why looks go out the window if you get a girl with a good brain. Filipina's are pretty anyway, but looks become secondary over the long haul. Hard to deal with person who does not have an active brain. Or one who thinks she is smarter than you.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Btw I paragraphed that twice but it reverted to narrative form, not sure why.

If, by 'paragraphed', you mean you indented the first word of the new paragraph, that doesn't work here. Nor can you use certain punctuation without creating little pictures :D.

Welcome to the wonderful World of Internet grammar, mechanics, and punctuation :P

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I don't know why....if in fact you know the song. Gina will have a bad day now and then, usually related to the kids but she doesn't change much. She's very hard worker by nature, almost by instinct she starts her work around 5 AM. We talked about the pigs and the need to sell one to top up the house extension money. We did not fully agree, but I thought she got the message. We talked and I wrote a few things down for reference. We have enough food for 2 more weeks, so if we sell soon, we can stretch out the food. Or if we wait 2 weeks we might get some more growth. The food is already in a paid for. I calculated we can sell on the 20th. Start the extension immediately, cutting it a bit fine but it will work. Today she jumps on the motorbike with her mother and the 2 kids. She says she's going off to the market to arrange the sale. Nothing I can do, it's her motorbike they are her pigs. I don't like it, but say nothing. She comes back in a hour. "Yes honey, what have you done?" "Nothing, I contacted the buyer, she's coming here on the 20th just like you said" And that's why I love her more. She has her moments, but she gives me no trouble.

What a good girl :)....mine does the same from time to time, especially when I don't think she is listening to me :)

• Like 2