Nice Time In Subic

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Paul but Reality will set in at some stage  :thumbsup: (Well it would for most of us EH?)

Jack post-2148-0-18122400-1445909120.png

PaulB
Posted
Posted (edited)

I know Jack.. Live the Dream whilst I can. I know at some point it has to be life and not a holiday but until them just want to have some fun.

Edited by PaulB
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I know Jack.. Live the Dream whilst I can. I know at some point it has to be life and not a holiday but until them just want to have some fun.

post-2148-0-46650300-1445912466_thumb.jp Love it Paul, Love it :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Live the Dream whilst I can

I'm still doing the same, 8 years in.  The dream never dies, just the dreamer. 

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Paul,

Boy, you brought back some great memories, although most of them are a bit fuzzy.  I think I had a good time as a young and foolish US sailor back to my hometown of Olongapo in the early 70's.  Talk about wild and crazy during the 'Nam war.  

We appreciate your wonderful photos, wishing that we were young studs again......he, he.  Thanks for the memories, respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Great decision Paul. Our area cold and rainy, just out of it since Friday.

The water there runs a bit shallow doesn't it? As I recall we had to walk a fair way out to get it waist high.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Is that one of the beaches over in the Baretto area?

I will be at Camayan tomorrow morning with my daughter to do a bit of snorkeling.  If you want to swim in some nice, clean and clear water, come on down there and I can get you in for 1/2 price or maybe free.  PM me if interested.

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

Unless you set yourself to retire in Subic... but then again, there is only so much you can party... NOT!

BTW, which bar did you take the picture? I'm getting ready from some R&R in December...

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Bows I think the bar was called The Moose Bar. Right next icove beach resort which I thought was great. Great bar. Real fun and good atmosphere. Enjoy in Dec.