Burger King Comes To Bacolod

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Where is "Front Gate" located in Cebu? And when will Burger King offer delivery service in Cebu City?

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Last Friday at SM Bacolod, Myrlita & I and grandson went to eat. Low and behold, no more Extra Long Chicken Sandwich. They even removed the sign from the billboard. I asked what happened to them? They said "No more stock Sir". My question now is this temporary or is it permanent? This is the only sandwich I eat there. If perm, I no longer have a reason to go there. In fact, that day, Myrlita ordered hers and I went down the hallway and brought back McDos takeout. Believe it or not, no one cared.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Steve & Myrlita said:

Believe it or not, no one cared.

They don't Steve, they really don't. My in laws told us to meet them for lunch at the mall. Got all hyped up for a nice meal at a restaurant. Well they met us at the food court, pushed two tables together, reached into a tote bag and out came the Tupperware containers. Even brought their own drinks. I asked why we just didn't go to there place.........FREE AIRCON was the reply :bonk::hystery: 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Steve & Myrlita said:

I went down the hallway and brought back McDos takeout. Believe it or not, no one cared.

Yeah I love doing that.  Many malls have a variety of fast food places that include Mang Inasal where Yvonne loves to eat, so I will grab a BK burger or McD burger or something else and join her there.  Its great that no one cares about that.

• Like 2

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

Went to Broracy I  was sitting there in McDonald's with my Sweetheart eating lunch a family of six people walk in and take a table buy the door  set down pull out the lunch and drinks from some brown paper bags and start eating the place is busy and no tables for the people in line about that time I saw a manager walk by so I had to ask why they let them do it as it was hot outside and there was air inside the place,  and no place for the people in line I was told tables are on first come bases, which blew me away

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kalibojerry said:

Went to Broracy I  was sitting there in McDonald's with my Sweetheart eating lunch a family of six people walk in and take a table buy the door  set down pull out the lunch and drinks from some brown paper bags and start eating the place is busy and no tables for the people in line about that time I saw a manager walk by so I had to ask why they let them do it as it was hot outside and there was air inside the place,  and no place for the people in line I was told tables are on first come bases, which blew me away

At Casa Verde in Cebu we saw and heard management tell a group of people that bring their own food was not allowed .... the big chubby mamasan got a bit bent out of shape but covered up her huge Tupperware of rice and put it back into her shopping bag style purse and ate their CV lunch ... kudo's to management for sticking to their guns ..... some places actual do have signs telling you that bringing your own food is not allowed .... I'll take a picture next time I see one as they are few and far between .... :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S

• 6 months later...
jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 10/31/2015 at 1:33 PM, Mike S said:

Not sure if this has been announced yet or not but Burger King will be opening a store in SM Bacolod near Kenny Roosters north wing ..... if it is anything like the one we tried in Manila it will be a far cry from the ones in the US ..... but at least we will now have choices ..... no date as to when it will open .... 

Also Vikings has now opened in SM but very expensive as lunch is p588 per person for lunch ..... supper and holidays is more .... but the place is huge and people lining up outside the entrance to be seated ..... may give it a try once all the hype is over ......  :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

BK was very busy for 2 months but not now, usually out of stock of something.

Vikings was very busy for 2 months but not now. The food has been stale  lately. The dinner and weekend prices have dropped from 788p to 588p.

It seems that people jump to the new one then move on.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, jpbago said:

It seems that people jump to the new one then move on.

Pretty typical in the restaurant business - unless Jollibee in Chicago, then the lines never stop.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I've been to Burger King twice in the past two days in the IT park Cebu and no problem getting a table as not many customers. Another Jollibee just opened today in the park which makes two and two Mc Donalds.