Petition Time!

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys!

I have a ton of stuff now and will hopefully be able to ship it to the embassy tomorrow.

I have the new I864, the i864a, 1099's, Copies of mail going to my address, plane tickets showing my address.. For the future plans request I have written a letter and have had my joint sponsor also write a letter.

That is correct that most airlines have a policy on letting people fly after 7 months. We still have a little time on that and from what I read and researched it is extremely rare for an airline to ask for proof. At any rate we will only be going if the doctor says it is ok so we will have her write a letter saying so. :) I plan on flying Asiana again on the A380 because I think my wife will be most comfortable on that plane. I will request we have decent seating if possible.

Hopefully all goes well..

BTW - Over a hundred bucks to have documents shipped here in about 3 days using UPS International. Ouch..

• Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Richieboy67 said:

Thanks guys!

I have a ton of stuff now and will hopefully be able to ship it to the embassy tomorrow.

I have the new I864, the i864a, 1099's, Copies of mail going to my address, plane tickets showing my address.. For the future plans request I have written a letter and have had my joint sponsor also write a letter.

That is correct that most airlines have a policy on letting people fly after 7 months. We still have a little time on that and from what I read and researched it is extremely rare for an airline to ask for proof. At any rate we will only be going if the doctor says it is ok so we will have her write a letter saying so. :) I plan on flying Asiana again on the A380 because I think my wife will be most comfortable on that plane. I will request we have decent seating if possible.

Hopefully all goes well..

BTW - Over a hundred bucks to have documents shipped here in about 3 days using UPS International. Ouch..

Wow. Sounds like you will have everything in order! Good job!

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted
On 3/11/2016 at 8:02 PM, earthdome said:

Wow. Sounds like you will have everything in order! Good job!

That is what I thought before too. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey guys, sorry for not being around but I usually use the mobile app tapatalk for most forums and it is no longer available.

Anyways, I have some good news! Our Visa was just issued today! We had the interview on the 8th but we got the 221G thing requesting more documents. We have been waiting for news and finally today we got some!

Thanks to everyone that helped! It has been a long process for us considering we filed our petition back in November.. all good now!

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Gratz Brother :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, scott h said:

Gratz Brother :thumbsup:

He means of course, "CONGRATULATIONS!" Forgetting that some of us ACTUAL speak English :whistling:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

He means of course

That's Yanklish Jack, he knows what I mean :laugh:

(your right, I miss my rolling on the floor guys lolol)

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, scott h said:
29 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

He means of course

That's Yanklish Jack, he knows what I mean :laugh:

Just Remember that this is an International Forum YES?:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Thanks Guys! Ofcourse I will still be checking in from time to time and will hopefully be visiting the Philippines again with our son so everyone can meet him. :)

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Congratulations to you and your family. May God give you the wisdom to go forward.

• Like 1