Sooo....

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

So true Julia.  And I guess I should stop being an arrogant bastard and assuming she believes what she does politically due to better advertising.  

Just as an update, we speak daily and I find myself more and more interested in this woman.  I think my biggest concern is that she's right aligned because her church has told her to be so... Sound familiar anyone?

Interestingly we had a long discussion about Francis last night, and she's a big fan.  I'm so confused!  If you understand where he's coming from you'd get it.  I guess it could just be a "Mars vs Venus" thing so as a male I should just give up trying to understand altogether!

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

So true Julia.  And I guess I should stop being an arrogant bastard and assuming she believes what she does politically due to better advertising.  

Just as an update, we speak daily and I find myself more and more interested in this woman.  I think my biggest concern is that she's right aligned because her church has told her to be so... Sound familiar anyone?

Interestingly we had a long discussion about Francis last night, and she's a big fan.  I'm so confused!  If you understand where he's coming from you'd get it.  I guess it could just be a "Mars vs Venus" thing so as a male I should just give up trying to understand altogether!

I guess it could just be a "Mars vs Venus" thing so as a male I should just give up......

Sooo......I guess you have to give up your virginity?  

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Sooo......I guess you have to give up your virginity

Never Master Chief, I'm keeping that for my one true love!

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
David B
Posted
Posted

My fili is a non-practicing Catholic, I an atheist. We agree politically and religion is not an issue. We work great together.  

However, my coworker's fili is a 7th Day Adventist.  He's not the happiest of campers.  She doesn't let him drink beer or alcohol, and no fun.

Just be clear on future expectations, especially if kids are in your future. 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

Me, I'd go with the beer and fun, sounds so much better:7500:

Heck yea Chris! 

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Then for me, time to change either Religion or Wife or Both :shades:

Jack :whistling:

Morning All:morning1:

Is being 6 sheets to the wind a religion?  Anyway, I do hope Brett was able to go forward on this.  

Hey Brett, front and center sailor!  Where are you?