How Hard Can It Rain My Oh My.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

About 3 this morning it started raining so hard it woke me up.

I got up and was going to put something along the bottom of the door to the balcony as water can if the wind is in the right direction come under.

Well as I was leaving our room my daughter was coming in pillow in hand,so I picked her up and put her on the bed.

I put a towel along the door but it was a little late(to keep it all out) as the water had already come all the way into my daughters bedroom and started to soak her mattress. So I sorted that as well putting the mattress against the wall to dry out.

I woke up this morning with arms an legs all over me yep she made herself comfortable ok.

This morning I have been cleaning up all the soggy dust the rain washed in and washing down the doors.

A mans work is never done forget about retirement.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-44911100-1447904725.gif And you all laugh at me and my bit of housework HUH!

Jack :)

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifScratch head.gif And you all laugh at me and my bit of housework HUH!

Jack :)

I young man don`t wear a maids outfit from Ann Summers do I ?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I young man don`t wear a maids outfit from Ann Summers do I ?

:hystery:  OK Guys & Gals were OFF  :dance:  Just remember WHO? Started this  post-2148-0-69078500-1447906788.jpg

Jack :lol:

Now back on Topic because of Your rain matey I got Dog paw prints all over the terrace.post-2148-0-01654600-1447907049_thumb.jp   :hystery:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well get your uniform your mop and feather duster and get started talk to you tomorrow if you finish.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I dont bother, doesnt matter what I do, it gets redone anyway - I am too slack apparently.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I dont bother, doesnt matter what I do, it gets redone anyway - I am too slack apparently.

Ah don`t worry that just means you are normal join the club.

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

When it rains it pours. SM

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well yesterday I put the laundry out to dry and it was blowing away but it was drying very fast haha

• Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Ahhh the yearly rainy season. Here in Surigao City / Dinagat Island area it starts mildly from November - December and right around New Years like clockwork the heavy rains start and does not stop until around mid-March through April. It is a time to enjoy relaxation, contemplation and do due diligence planning for all those pesky farm tasks and projects just awaiting to consume your every minute of every day once it stops and Spring begins.

• Like 1