Cebu Pathetic Strikes Again!

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

hahaha....don't know why I fly CP so much, when they constantly let me down. CP I want to love you...but you are making it very hard.

So here I sit on my fat ass at Terminal 3, on the hard floor charging my cell and wanting for the delay of 3 hours now. I should have been swimming laps at Holiday Spa by now...LOL....

Serenity now...serentity now....(Seinfeld reference)...LOL

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

hahaha....don't know why I fly CP so much, when they constantly let me down. CP I want to love you...but you are making it very hard.

So here I sit on my fat ass at Terminal 3, on the hard floor charging my cell and wanting for the delay of 3 hours now. I should have been swimming laps at Holiday Spa by now...LOL....

If it is any comfort to you Mike, Scoot Airlines are just as bad.  Knock back a few stiff ones when  you get there and it will all be a blur.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

If it is any comfort to you Mike, Scoot Airlines are just as bad.  Knock back a few stiff ones when  you get there and it will all be a blur.

hehe....my ass is starting to hurt....no spare seats...and all I want after the Trip from Darwin is a nice long swim...hehe....can't swim if I have had too many SML....I think dinner at the Golden Cowrie tonight is starting to look good :)

• Like 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

In my experience both CebPac and PAL are as bad as each other when it comes to delays.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

In my experience both CebPac and PAL are as bad as each other when it comes to delays.

Totally agree but then we have to Remember that Fri & Monday were national Holidays and Rolling Stock ( Aircraft) as usual always end up in the Wrong places in the Crews haste to get to the Off Duty post-2148-0-72326200-1448958272.jpg  :hystery:  as a back up to those earlier.

Jack :)