Worried For My Son's Welbeing From Abusive Mother

bows00
Posted
Posted

Filipina or not, when someone threatens to kill their siblings by pouring boiling water, well that is just beyond criminal. Sorry for your situation, I can see how worried sick you must be atm. It must be tough balancing your priority to work in the UK or being in the PI for your son's safety.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I beleive that she was just pushing my buttons because she knew that I would react to her harming my child.  

The question is why is she doing this? 

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I beleive that she was just pushing my buttons because she knew that I would react to her harming my child.  

This short question is the root cause of your issue. Please give it some very serious thought. The conclusions may not be easy to accept. It's clear you love your son very much and your wife knows that.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

To me the answer is very clear, she wants money, she knows what to say in order try and obtain same. As many have said, the OP obviously loves his child deeply, this woman is using it as a lever to screw him.

Even though it's wonderful news he seems confident the child is fine, a woman whom has already made these hideous threats will undoubtedly try again. He may do well to consider just what kind of a person this is, no normal woman, greedy or not would make such threats.

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted

To me the answer is very clear, she wants money,

Yes, OP said the problem started when he didn't bought her a 200k property.

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I know the OP said not to worry but I would and I do. Any woman who would threaten to harm or kill her own flesh and blood child pretend or not even just for a money grab is not firing on all thrusters. I say the sooner DSWD intervenes, the better. I would take this very seriously. JMHO.

• Like 3

Tim31
Posted
Posted (edited)

I know the OP said not to worry but I would and I do. Any woman who would threaten to harm or kill her own flesh and blood child pretend or not even just for a money grab is not firing on all thrusters. I say the sooner DSWD intervenes, the better. I would take this very seriously. JMHO.

I agree with you, something is seriously up with her, she’s always involved in some kind of drama, I’ve dealt with it for 2 years, but I am not going to watch anyone talk bad about her, especially when you don’t know her.

I’m always sceptical whenever money is spoken about amongst anyone, not just Filipinos. We was just generally speaking and she mentioned a plot on the side of the road for 200K, she knows that I don’t have that kind of money to spare and apparently her whole tantrum was because I always think that people want money from me. She said that she was just telling me because it’s rare for a titled lot like that to be so cheap.

I’m sure you all know that the majority of situations when spending money in the Philippines involves over charging the foreigner, no matter if it’s a bottle of water at the traffic lights or buying a home, we will be asked for more money the majority of the time.

She has seen this complex that I’ve developed therefore she got upset over the 200k that we spoke about.

Moderator's Edit:  We do not need threats of physical violence on this forum and I now understand where your wife gets it from.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jake
Posted
Posted

Moderator's Edit:  We do not need threats of physical violence on this forum and I now understand where your wife gets it from.

post-686-0-56744800-1449454243_thumb.jpg  Hmm.....bery interesting.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Man it's been one of those weeks. :1 (103):

post-285-0-05003200-1449455386.jpg

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Man it's been one of those weeks. :1 (103):