Worried For My Son's Welbeing From Abusive Mother

Tim31
Posted
Posted

Did I upset you because I spoke the truth? All i'm saying is that you guys have no right to judge her or anyone else, I only asked for advice. Did I say she was a princess? Wasn't shabu smoking mentioned earlier? and it's my fault. This forum needs help. Goodbye

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Did I upset you because I spoke the truth? All i'm saying is that you guys have no right to judge her or anyone else, I only asked for advice. Did I say she was a princess? Wasn't shabu smoking mentioned earlier? and it's my fault. This forum needs help. Goodbye

Some Attitude to people who have tried to help ( At your request) but lets hope nothing is Detected other wise, you may look in the mirror and realize a few things.

Please Tim have a Good life, it is going to be Lonely one on your own.  

• Like 2

Tim31
Posted
Posted

And this is why I never get personally involved in other peoples personal relationship drama`s!

I know of a couple of guys that have actually won court cases against their "wive`s" here..One of the cases involved a property dispute.

In both cases the "wive`s" have made either a complaint of child abuse or physical abuse against them.. One of the guys left the country the day after he was served never to return and the other is in hiding.

The one in hiding has official U.S custody of his child.. The woman kidnapped the kid here in P.I and slapped an abuse case on his ass..

I`m sorry,but I predict something similar in the OP`s future.

Damned good advice from members here but guess what?

Love is blind!

Why do I bother asking advice from dirty old men that like little girls? be proud and walk tall with your uneducated filipinas, people like me will only laugh at you. An educated middle class Filipina would not be seen dead with you guys and that's why so much judgments have been made. I have another account here from another IP address, and quiet a few member here know me personally.

Fred, you have no right to leave your pointless remarks, you are only joining the followers that get off on attacking me.

Have fun old boys, sorry that you can't get your dicks up anymore.

davewe
Posted
Posted

6 posts. That must be some kind of record. Drinks are on me :)

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Triple DISLIKE!

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

In all seriousness and since the OP is apparently gone, I think generally everyone on this forum while being direct also is pretty much kind. By this I mean there is little if any name calling or general abuse, as can be seen on some other forums.

In this instance the OP himself called his gf an abusive mother and told a frightening story. This naturally got us all worried for the child and we weighed in with opinions and possible alternatives, although there was no easy or obvious solution.

It's possible that the OP himself has "issues" or is emotionally compromised over the issue at hand. It's also possible he's a troll; there I have actually called someone a name, although I emphasize "possible."

Either way I have re-read the comments and I found nothing egregious. Even the suggestion about a possible drug problem is not unusual. Happens all the time all over the world.

You're such a diplomat Dave!  I'll buy you the first round, OK?

• Like 3