Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You know damn well I will

post-2148-0-51130200-1449748197.jpg Atta boy  :thumbsup:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Now the schoolwants money to tile the CR. What they have asked for is 480 peso from each pupil.There over 60 kids there and the CR aint that big.  I wonder where the extra money is going?

That's a huge amount. I don't think the school or the teacher can come up with that sum unless approved by the PTA.

PTA we are talking Dalaguete here there is a class president but these people are frightened of their shadow. I have spoken to a few of the other foreign parents and they are not going to pay as it seems like the school is telling us what to do,not really asking.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Maybe off Topic but in line with schools but more on attendance Our Niece had a letter from her daughters school Admin saying that if the daughters attendance did not improve she would have to transfer as her grades were now lower than necessary to remain at that school.

Apparently she has told the family but she goes to school. Well it is still Term time here in Dumaguete and they Finish on Friday, I have just Picked up on FB that the Niece and her Daughter are both Christmas Shopping at MOA in Manila and have been there since Saturday and will come home on Wednesday, No Doubt just in time for the party at the School  and hopefully NOT the Transfer Notice. ( although it would be deserved on this occasion) Dont these types realize that schools mostly now, have an FB page?

We all moan about school Closure but sometimes Some people need to look to themselves with behaviour like this.

Just saying

Jack :unsure:

• Like 1