There She Blows

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry the below is wrong ..... was listening to the news here and they were showing all the preparation for the storm so I posted the below in error ..... seems it is going across the southern part of the Phils ..... mt bad ..... sorry for the false info ...... god .... please don't send me to the reactor room with Jake ..... :unsure:  :unsure:  

Well looks like it is the central part of the Phils to get wet and possibly some wind ..... Onyok seems to be going to pay us a visit so batten down the hatches and prepare accordingly ..... not sure just how strong the wind will get to but please don't take any chances .... I'm sure we will loose power and support services for a while .... a couple of years ago we lost power but had it restored in 2 days .... we bought ice at 7-11 and put the bags in the frig didn't loose anything ... we were lucky .... :merrychristmas:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Things are getting Windy and Wet here in Northern Dumaguete.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Latest weather map I saw half an hour ago, saw virtually all of Philippines under siege from this cyclone.  From Laoag to below Cebu was a mass of rain - I hope all fellow members are safe and well in their homes and it stays that way.

Best wishes to all.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Things are getting Windy and Wet here in Northern Dumaguete.

Yep.  I was just downtown and noticed that but by the time I got back to Sibulan there is no wind or rain.  Tempest In A (Dumague)Tea Cup

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

We got some heavy rain about 6ish. Didn't last too long though. So far, quiet as I write this.

Edited by Steve & Myrlita