Keeping Unlicensed Guns May Land You In Jail For 30 Years

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Amazing how fast the Philippines can invoke gun control laws.  If only Obama and congress could do the same...

Obummer doesn't need congress he uses decrees. 

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

""Under the new law, individuals who are found guilty of keeping unlicensed guns could face at least 30 years imprisonment. ""

Really? It's amazing that amount of jail time would even be considered for keeping-not killing-but yes...keeping a firearm as a foreigner? What-in-God's-name do they see in a foreigner that they would or could sentence someone to this amount of time? 

mogo51
Posted
Posted

As they say 'hell hath no fury like w woman's scorn'but some very interesting scenarios here.  My advice, sleep with one eye open.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

As they say 'hell hath no fury like w woman's scorn'but some very interesting scenarios here.  My advice, sleep with one eye open.

I don`t know what  went on between them but now he has dissapeared he is 70 so maybe they wont look too hard for him

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I don`t know what  went on between them but now he has dissapeared he is 70 so maybe they wont look too hard for him

Yeah and Pigs might Fly, I have to ask, Did she really Dob him in or just a Marital Threat.post-2148-0-50479700-1452424295_thumb.jp There is money to be made here, I just can't see the PNP letting it Go, can You?

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am staying away from him yes his wife is behind this he does not listen even when he is told I feel bad for him but I am not responsible for him he is an idiot. Remember the visa part with him? how much can you help somebody I have to take care of myself and family. Cannot educate pork.

Edited by sonjack2847