They Use Sex As A Distraction

Pangit
Posted
Posted

I am with Mike S here. Thats why I was surprised enough to start this thread.

My partner is young, and we have a really great sex life. 

I haven't even considered she might have ulterior motives other than she enjoys sex.

So what an eye opener this is, I am watching now, next post coital cigarette break for me has her getting ready to go out I will feel terribly used.

actually I can't remember anytime a woman has used sex as a means to get her way with me .... guess I'm just unlucky ..... :mocking: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Sometimes the sex is a very long planned and well thought out distraction.  Some ladies (one I am very close to who shall remain nameless so she does not argue back) will get you so addicted to her charms for years until they finally admit that they believe Philippines is a "sh&thole" (her word) and she can't wait for the day she can move away.  I am being used  :hystery:   She plans to give me unlimited, gratuitous, loving and erotic sex for many years so that one day I will take her to another country, or when I die she can use whatever assets I leave her to get the heckoutofhere.  :999:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I wonder what we would say if we found out that our Ladies were discussing something like this while we were out on the Piss, ( or just in the Other Room)

Are we that Mistrusting of our Ladies? maybe I say, Maybe we actually believe what we are writing on this Subject ( Which I will not add things for fear of getting a Beating (Certainly wont be a Laying)  She just is not into talking about the "S" word in Public or close Quarters. Nor do I think she would be too happy me doing it either and of Course she reads these Topics.  :Mad:123 or  :3_8_14[1]: for sure for me

When things like this get to a degree of Questions the big "SECRET" saying comes out but you guy 's carry on, I will do a re-run on Florida :thumbsup:  

Jack :)

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
She just is not into talking about the "S" word in Public or close Quarters.

Different personalities, JP.  "Y" talks about anything to anybody and gets a laugh out of shocking people.  She would have no problem with anything I mention here, but she may argue and then, after that I gotta  :-kiss:  again.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

She just is not into talking about the "S" word in Public or close Quarters.

Different personalities, JP.  "Y" talks about anything to anybody and gets a laugh out of shocking people.  She would have no problem with anything I mention here, but she may argue and then, after that I gotta  :-kiss:  again.

:hystery: If you can Cope that's good :thumbsup:  For us, This I think, is an Age/ Maturity and Stability thing as well, Each to our own of course but for me, I try for the Quiet life, I can get into enough Trouble in many other ways  :1 (103):

Good luck to all that can master this. Maybe I just got a real Conservative Wife and I have gone that way. 

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Scheming, scamming, distraction or attraction.........it's all good to me!  It keeps my joints well lubricated.....he, he.

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost:

Well said!

Pangit
Posted
Posted (edited)

WordsandMusic (from the movie?) loved the post.

But...how is a guy supposed to know what kind of sex he is getting?

I mean, other than 'great' ofcourse :)

Edited by Pangit
  • Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Whether it's inspiration, motivation, or perspiration as I see it..the thought always comes to my mind afterwards. You can take the girl out of the province, but you can't take the province out of the girl-but that's just me. :tiphat: