They Use Sex As A Distraction

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

You can take the girl out of the province, but you can't take the province out of the girl-but that's just me. :tiphat:

Based on the title of this topic, shouldn't it be more like 

You can take the girl out of the province, but you can't take the expat out of the girl???  :nudie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Seems to fit here with some of the remarks in Posts :mocking: post-2148-0-20800800-1453116904_thumb.jp

Just saying OK?

Jack post-2148-0-42433600-1453116981_thumb.pn

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Caring about what kid of sex it is depends on your age and the type of relationship you flew thousands of miles to have. Also if your the jealous type or not. 

But as Lynard Skynard once so eligatly put it. " Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies!" 

indeed lyrics to live by…...

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I like Words and Music's post immensely.

The more honest type of woman will find an excuse not to have sex, rather than to have "cover up sex". 

But let me add another category - "reward sex".

I think that in most societies, in the days before the "sexual revolution" that was brought about by readily available contraception, women grew up to treat sex as a carrot to be dangled in front of a man and to be actually provided only in exchange for something very tangible - ideally marriage!

The Philippines is really a "pre-contraception society" in that contraception is not at all easy to come by for the average Filipina. She therefore uses sex as a reward for "good behaviour". 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

She therefore uses sex as a reward for "good behaviour". 

That just comes down to semantics though. Is she implementing 'cover up sex' for something she did or wants to do? No, she is rewarding me for 'good behavior' of not complaining about it. Same difference isn't it?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sounds to me, that some are trying or have built a relationship around Sex, Bad I say, Bad

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Sounds to me, that some are trying or have built a relationship around Sex, Bad I say, Bad

I don't see it that way.  When living with a young adult lady, sex is a visceral part of her.  We older men have to go the extra mile to fulfill our marital obligations.  Since it is no longer a core reflex for us we tend to discuss it more than do it  :cheersty:

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

So are you saying that those of us posting here are discussing it and the rest of the members are doing it???  :omg:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So are you saying that those of us posting here are discussing it and the rest of the members are doing it???  :omg:

Each to our own but have a good read through the Topic again and see. Then think about what is said about the Foreigner and The Local ladies. :unsure:

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Each to our own but have a good read through the Topic again and see. Then think about what is said about the Foreigner and The Local ladies. :unsure:

I was trying to respond with humor to Dave's post "Since it is no longer a core reflex for us we tend to discuss it more than do it " but I messed up the quote thing somehow and ended up with both your posts but empty. 

​I do think you are right in that some relationships are 100% reliant on sex, they don't even like each other otherwise.

To the subject of the post, women the world over use/try to use sex as a 'tool' to train their men. 

• Like 3