Senior Id Card To Foreigners ?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

don't care or do not know.

Whelp, that pretty much describes 3/4 or the rules, regulations and laws here to be honest.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gratefuled said:

There was a foreigner behind me and asked if I had an ACR card which I did. He said that I could use it and I did, it was accepted.

And I personally see nothing wrong with that as the restaurant will not turn in your discount to be reimbursed by the Phil government .... it just comes out of their profit .... while I personally have never done it ..... just like using the senior line in any establishment as long as it doesn't require a SC card .... just an ID .... no harm no foul .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 1/22/2016 at 8:57 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

When paying my electric bill last week I tried to stand in the Senior Citizens line and the guard said I cannot.  He said it is for Senior Citizens only.  My angry side flashed a bit and I showed him my Philippine driver's license to prove I was over 60 and he let me use the Senior's line.  I was annoyed because it was not about getting any kind of discount, it was about seniors not having to stand in line as long as healthy young bucks.

All kanos look alike,  young and handsome: Gaupo, gaupo, guapo Man :56da64b375223_36_1_581:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I've still got 2 years to go until i hit 60 and i know i'll never get to use the senior's line anywhere without an issue being raised...  most people think i'm anywhere from 35 to 45...  and a lot of the 18 to 20 crowd will often put me into my late 20s...  though i think it's more their way of saying "i'm available and want a foreigner"...

as for getting the official senior's card?  nope - no entitlement and it could get you sent "home"... if you catch my drift...  :)

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, i am bob said:

I've still got 2 years to go until i hit 60 and i know i'll never get to use the senior's line anywhere without an issue being raised...  most people think i'm anywhere from 35 to 45...  and a lot of the 18 to 20 crowd will often put me into my late 20s...  though i think it's more their way of saying "i'm available and want a foreigner"...

Bob ... Bob ... Bob ..... you have certainty learned to use the word bola bola .... really well .... :AddEmoticons04230::hystery::hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Galleon
Posted
Posted
On 1/23/2016 at 8:25 AM, RBM said:

Curious, if you don't mind what is the ID you show?

Fully agree if one does not ask one receives nothing.

This may help!

https://www.senate.gov.ph/lisdata/112729581!.pdf 

• Like 2