Pressure Washer

intrepid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Some of my in-laws live in Sta Rosa and they said there is an HMR around there.  You might want to take a look as I think they split items up to each store.  You can always store it.  

I just finished going over it again and this one does appear to be brand new and in perfect condition, except they put the oil in it.  Others might be in other conditions, so check them all.  Home Depot / Costco type stores will take anything back, no questions asked, so someone probably just decided they wanted another one.  2600 PSI is adequate but I would prefer to have 3000+.

Going out to test it now.  Fingers crossed!  

We're on the same page.  Looked it up this morning and found it was only about 3km from me.  They have about 12-15 on the floor.  None in a box but  most I can  tell have never be used.  Everything clean and the hose still wrapped with papers in bag hanging on the handle.  Two different models but very close.  After a little research, should pick one up Monday.  php 12,999.

Thanks Don,  They have other items we are interested in also.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, intrepid said:

We're on the same page.  Looked it up this morning and found it was only about 3km from me.  They have about 12-15 on the floor.  None in a box but  most I can  tell have never be used.  Everything clean and the hose still wrapped with papers in bag hanging on the handle.  Two different models but very close.  After a little research, should pick one up Monday.  php 12,999.

Thanks Don,  They have other items we are interested in also.:thumbsup:

They always have some power washers at our local HMR but they always look like they have quite a few miles on them.  Ryobi with the Subaru engine is usually there.  Usually the prices are quite high and it never seemed like a good risk to take on a returned item.  Get a Honda engine if at all possible, even if you have to pay more.  Far more trouble free than any other small engines.  They had a couple of Simoniz washers at our branch and I read later that they are ok, but I did not look at them closely.

Almost all the stuff at HMR is returns or purchased from hotels, auctions, etc.  Very little is "like new" merchandise like they claim on their website.  If you have some patience and can drop by to check out new items often, you can find some deals.  We bought 12 X 9 area carpet that was brand new, and a nice decorative heavy shelf, both brand new.  We are lucky in that our HMR is next store to our main grocery shopping, Royal, so we usually see when they get a new container load, and pop in.

Also, be aware of 110 volts items and weird plugs.  I was going to buy and extension cord but it had aussie plugs.

You mentioned research.  Here is the website for Diamond, and it actually seems to be part of Briggs & Stratton.

http://www.diamondpowerproducts.com/products/#pressure-washers

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 3/14/2016 at 3:10 PM, scott h said:

:56da64b375223_36_1_581:lmao

Scott, I made this video for you.  Disclaimer:  I am not responsible if you go blind from watching it too much.

https://goo.gl/photos/PCyR2MnrDbpKJSur5

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Scott, I made this video for you.  Disclaimer:  I am not responsible if you go blind from watching it too much.

https://goo.gl/photos/PCyR2MnrDbpKJSur5

Works for me, power washing dog chit at the bottom of my rubber slip-pairs.  Excellent video -- I would consider that a 2 beer project.  

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jake said:

Works for me, power washing dog chit at the bottom of my rubber slip-pairs.  Excellent video -- I would consider that a 2 beer project.  

Bet when you turned on the video you envisioned some entirely different way to go blind. You old hairy hand sailor you.:Caught:

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Those little Honda engines are bulletproof.