Cebu Roads Closed Around Capitol

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Traffic will be worse than normal this evening I suspect. If you're not out now, stay that way.

ca8801b666e99720d93bf5d77925c36d.jpg

36ba4cb0310aa02992629abb64ce146b.jpg

92ee6235f107a41e15db7d3d675698ee.jpg

ALL ROADS LEAD TO CAPITOL. Aerial footage of the prep for the Eucharistic Mass of the 51st International Eucharistic Congress (IEC) where thousands of devotees are expected to join at 4PM today.

The venue covers the front area of the historic Cebu Provincial Capitol, Escario Street and Osmeña Boulevard.

After the outdoor mass, grand procession will follow from the Capitol grounds to Plaza Independencia. The procession will be 3-kilometer walk.

The custom-made gold-plated monstrance for IEC will accompany devotees on a float to the Plaza Independencia.

Heart Rizarri

Aerial footage: PIO Cebu Province

Edited by GregZ

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You must be really concerned with the traffic to post the same topic 7 times  :hystery:

• Like 2

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Dang tapatalk was lying to me. Soooooo sorry when I saw them all. LOL

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Its the only time I have seen osmena bvld that quiet ,I walked there this morning and people were already taking there seats mainly in front of the large t/v screens ,I guess I will just stay home.

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

I just came back from the corner of V Rama and M Velez. The road toward the capital (M Velez) is still closed at 8 p.m. Traffic is thick but moving smoothly.

The jeepney coming from downtown direction were PACKED.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

You must be really concerned with the traffic to post the same topic 7 times  :hystery:

Divine intervention?

• Like 1