Mall Of Asia Pyromusical Show

Rain44
Posted
Posted

There will be a pyromusical show running every Saturday beginning February 13 through March 19. It will be a spectacular event as I have experienced it the previous year :) I hope to give an update to the event and encourage others to come and be part of this event. I would love to meet other members in this forum :)

• Like 5

Rain44
Posted
Posted

So I just saw the first Pyromusical fireworks show. It was the Philippines and Portugal. Philippines isn't competing and hosting the event. Their fireworks display was excellent and vibrant. The music focused on a 70's theme. Portugal had a fabulous show. The choreography was their strong point. They are the first to enter the competition. Surrounding entertainment were live bands, drummers, and I may have seen jugglers. There are tickets for sale if you want better seating. The price range from 100 to 1500 with food. You also can head over to the balcony area where there are upper class restaurants. The plate prices are about 700 pesos and above depending on restaurant. I personally liked Peppers which is 1500 per plate and I just love their food. It was a great night. I hope to see the show again next weekend. I will be posting as the events happen.

• Like 2

Rain44
Posted
Posted

This is a shot of Portugal's performance

Rain44
Posted
Posted

Pyromusical schedule

post-4885-0-55106900-1455380782_thumb.jp post-4885-0-92007900-1455380811_thumb.jp

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I hope to see the show again next weekend. I will be posting as the events happen.

What association do you have with this event? 

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Ohh JGF, a bit paranoid here?  Even if he has, seems like it would be a great event.  Unfortunately it finishes the month before I get to Phils or I would be straight there to watch.

I can understand your concerns that he might be getting a 'gravy train' advertisement ride but still good information for members IMO.

Still he has got his point across, if he keeps at it, I assume you will take the necessary action.

Rain44
Posted
Posted

I hope to see the show again next weekend. I will be posting as the events happen.

What association do you have with this event?

I'm a fan. It's a free event. I get no money out of getting people to watch a free show or if they get purchase a ticket. I wanted to share this great show. I am in the right category "where I have been". I feel allot of people should go and have a great time at this event as it happens once a year and is very family oriented :) it is very packed however. Still a great show

Rain44
Posted
Posted

Ohh JGF, a bit paranoid here?  Even if he has, seems like it would be a great event.  Unfortunately it finishes the month before I get to Phils or I would be straight there to watch.

I can understand your concerns that he might be getting a 'gravy train' advertisement ride but still good information for members IMO.

Still he has got his point across, if he keeps at it, I assume you will take the necessary action.

"Gravy train " hahaha thanks Mogo. Hope you get a chance to watch this event.

Rain44
Posted
Posted

heres more gravy :) on my experience here in the Philippines

post-4885-0-15072500-1455427892_thumb.jp

post-4885-0-66102700-1455427956_thumb.jp

post-4885-0-55068700-1455428137_thumb.jp

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Looks like you are a "pyro" maniac.  :hystery:  Good to see you are enjoying the show.  Thanks for sharing.