Damn 2 In 3 Days

Mike S
Posted
Posted

We went to Sm today to buy a new 3in1 printer after mine crapped out .... we bought a Brother DCP T500W .... has WiFi and refillable ink tanks anyway after a scoop of sugar-free ice cream from Bob's Cafe we headed home only to be stopped by a barricade manned by 3 guys in jungle fatigues telling us the road going to our place was closed .... so we turned down the next road again seeing groups of same clad men with barricades blocking our way to make any left turns ..... 

Finally we stopped and asked what was going on and more important how the hell to get back to the road going to our house home .... seems Duterte was going to our Brgy hall for a rally .... he told us to try the next street as they weren't set up yet ..... he was right and we met the 2 guys coming to set up the road block ..... they just looked at us and we kept going ....

Tonight on the news we learned that Duterte went to SM convention center for a rally also but no mention of the one near us .... but then the Governor here is a very strong Roxas supporter so he didn't visit the mayor or governor .... so I guess the news team didn't follow him around .... as ABS-CBN supports Roxas also .... 

Don't know what happened at the rally cause I stayed at home (was time for my nap) .... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

If he were really cagey he would close off one route and drive in by a different way in a taxi. :thumbsup:

• Like 2